PDA

View Full Version : Artefact rare now?!?!

Iove
10-20-2017, 12:58 PM
What about my awakens spend on it ? And about Gold loot Op, people sell and buy it for op price and now it transform in rare without Awakens ???

Iove
10-20-2017, 01:07 PM
What about artefacts like it ?? https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171020/85f4cf52db77d50a2bf530527eb30f88.jpg

markonibg
10-20-2017, 01:08 PM
LOL... ppl spent 10+m yesterday on lvl 2 art... now is useless 200k maybe :))) lot of ppl will be very mad

Iove
10-20-2017, 01:13 PM
LOL... ppl spent 10+m yesterday on lvl 2 art... now is useless 200k maybe :))) lot of ppl will be very madthis needs to at least be epic or legendary, and yet it does not cover the lost gold and awakens, I have no idea how many awakens were spent to get an awaken gold loot like the one in the photo.

uizzz1234
10-20-2017, 01:19 PM
Oh that’s just mess up man...knowing numerous people paid for artifact cause it was arcane now it’s not, furthermore the awaking are gone 0.0 sts better get into action cause it’s about to be a lot of anger people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Azerothraven
10-20-2017, 01:27 PM
Am I the only one who thought hmm green icon but red writing? I had a feeling that it was rare so I did not buy it before but I wanted level 30 anyway once price stabilizes. So glad I did not buy it though

markonibg
10-20-2017, 01:30 PM
me too... I thinking to buy one for 2m for mage... :) good I did not :)

Yolomo
10-20-2017, 02:50 PM
Really sts do something even i spent a lot to buy that lvl2 arcane artifact

i'm your Biggest Nightmare

Drannak
10-20-2017, 02:57 PM
Am I the only one who thought hmm green icon but red writing? I had a feeling that it was rare so I did not buy it before but I wanted level 30 anyway once price stabilizes. So glad I did not buy it though

I bought one for 2.4m before the shutdown and I sold it right after for the same price . I thank God I didn't lost my hard earned gold. But many other people did ......that's sad . I feel bad for those who lost millions. I wish something could be done for them.

Kakashis
10-20-2017, 03:18 PM
Yeah, I too thought something was off when there was no aura and the color was green. I too have lost millions this way n other items before. It's never fun

Iove
10-20-2017, 03:30 PM
Please put it epic or legend, and it still dont back all the lost gold :(.

Korabiv
10-20-2017, 03:37 PM
The easiest way to make or lose money is an sts nerf.

Back when awakening were introduced to belts, sts refunded all the awakening gems used by people who tried to awaken within the first couple hours or so of the release. Even though on forums it cleary said the correct awakens possible, sts felt like they owed people for incorrectly displaying possible awakens in the game itself. This outraged me, as many people who spent millions on awakening items and were able to get good awakens were able to sell there newly awakened items as well as get refunded all the elite awakening gems, giving them a huge profit. For the rest of us who chose not to awaken items or were unable to in the first couple hours, we got nothing.

This example of the lvl 2 arcane artifact, however, is much different. There was no comunication on the devs part that it was not supposed to be arcane. People spent and lost millions because of this, so where is the compensation now? Unlike the belt awakening example, I feel like some form of refund is deserved by the people who lost so much gold. Unfortunantly Im unsure what a "fair" amount would be without upsetting everyone. I know the sts team is busy but I feel like there needs to be a little more attention to detail when releasing new content. This event started off looking like it would be very fun but now I am just very disappointed.

Iove
10-20-2017, 04:28 PM
The easiest way to make or lose money is an sts nerf.

Back when awakening were introduced to belts, sts refunded all the awakening gems used by people who tried to awaken within the first couple hours or so of the release. Even though on forums it cleary said the correct awakens possible, sts felt like they owed people for incorrectly displaying possible awakens in the game itself. This outraged me, as many people who spent millions on awakening items and were able to get good awakens were able to sell there newly awakened items as well as get refunded all the elite awakening gems, giving them a huge profit. For the rest of us who chose not to awaken items or were unable to in the first couple hours, we got nothing.

This example of the lvl 2 arcane artifact, however, is much different. There was no comunication on the devs part that it was not supposed to be arcane. People spent and lost millions because of this, so where is the compensation now? Unlike the belt awakening example, I feel like some form of refund is deserved by the people who lost so much gold. Unfortunantly Im unsure what a "fair" amount would be without upsetting everyone. I know the sts team is busy but I feel like there needs to be a little more attention to detail when releasing new content. This event started off looking like it would be very fun but now I am just very disappointed.exactly, we are not to blame, nothing was warned, here the print of my last artifact bought, now it is no longer worth anything, apart from the awakens I spent on it, now, imagine who paid 10m in it and spent a lot in awakens, too sad yet hope some update on this, would be grateful not to lose so much gold.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171020/74831164cefe48be30b87f8d9bbecdf0.jpg

FearAL
10-20-2017, 07:03 PM
nope... i thought the same thing and thats why i didnt buy it... green icon but red text just doesnt make sense, why would they make 2 arcane artifacts 1 with worse stats...

Boltag
10-20-2017, 07:29 PM
Clap...clap...clap! Congratulation.

Azebor
10-21-2017, 12:34 AM
Yeah, I too thought something was off when there was no aura and the color was green. I too have lost millions this way n other items before. It's never fun

Arcane artifacts have:
1) red letters (which the lvl 2 had)
2) 3 jewel sockets (which the lvl 2 had)
3) 4 awakening slots (which the lvl 2 had)

The "green color" seemed more like a bug than anything that would indicate otherwise given the 3 arcane attributes noted above.

Antispace
10-21-2017, 02:04 AM
Im sorry but an artifact with 5 stats and 5 stats cant and will never be arcane and everyone knew that it was a bug which was going to bd fixed so imo its ur own fault.

Capppie
10-21-2017, 02:24 AM
Im sorry but an artifact with 5 stats and 5 stats cant and will never be arcane and everyone knew that it was a bug which was going to bd fixed so imo its ur own fault.I disagree it was the awakening that made it look arcane, 5 stats 5 stats doesn't matter much. Can't blame us imo

Sent from my F3216 using Tapatalk

Antispace
10-21-2017, 02:27 AM
I disagree it was the awakening that made it look arcane, 5 stats 5 stats doesn't matter much. Can't blame us imo

Sent from my F3216 using TapatalkOfc i can, u should have realized that 4 awakening slots always come with an arcane item which has op stats for its lvl and this artifact doesnt...

Azebor
10-21-2017, 02:29 AM
Im sorry but an artifact with 5 stats and 5 stats cant and will never be arcane and everyone knew that it was a bug which was going to bd fixed so imo its ur own fault.

The level 30 arcane artifact has 25/25 stats. Isn't that low compared to 5/5 at level 2?

Capppie
10-21-2017, 02:30 AM
Ofc i can, u should have realized that 4 awakening slots always come with an arcane item which has op stats for its lvl and this artifact doesnt...Yea so that's what make it look arcane, and sts didnt say there was such a thing so we presumed it was arcane as sts usually dont make such mistakes aint it? So in conclusion I feel we are not to blame for this

Sent from my F3216 using Tapatalk

Antispace
10-21-2017, 02:38 AM
The level 30 arcane artifact has 25/25 stats. Isn't that low compared to 5/5 at level 2?The level 40 LEGENDARY artifact has 30 stats (not even twice) and has 2 awakening slots u could have figured oit that its a bug

Antispace
10-21-2017, 02:40 AM
Yea so that's what make it look arcane, and sts didnt say there was such a thing so we presumed it was arcane as sts usually dont make such mistakes aint it? So in conclusion I feel we are not to blame for this

Sent from my F3216 using TapatalkYe sts never made any bugs
Cake event, the usual map bug, the island bug

Azebor
10-21-2017, 02:50 AM
Ofc i can, u should have realized that 4 awakening slots always come with an arcane item which has op stats for its lvl and this artifact doesnt...

The 5/5 stats for level 2 is op, hence the arcane.

Antispace
10-21-2017, 02:53 AM
The 5/5 stats for level 2 is op, hence the arcane.Ok i agree that it has good stats but still even the drop rate insisted that it aint arcane

Azebor
10-21-2017, 03:10 AM
Ok i agree that it has good stats but still even the drop rate insisted that it aint arcane

I wasn't lucky enough to loot one so i can't attest to the drop rate other than the fact that price is a function of supply and demand. Low drop rate = low supply. Low supply + high demand = high price. When i checked the price before going to sleep, it was 10 million gold in auction, which is high imo. That was 15 hours after event started. Sts may have changed the drop rate when they changed the rarity.

Antispace
10-21-2017, 03:15 AM
I wasn't lucky enough to loot one so i can't attest to the drop rate other than the fact that price is a function of supply and demand. Low drop rate = low supply. Low supply + high demand = high price. When i checked the price before going to sleep, it was 10 million gold in auction, which is high imo. That was 15 hours after event started.Ye it was 15h after event started, every event in al has op pricings when it comes out. Not only every event each item
E. G. Arcane ring was at 130 when it came out etc. U cant use the price as an argument after 10hours of waiting. Furthermore the event came out 9pm gmt +2 meaning that most of the asian countries been at sleep when it came out and al has many asian players.

GucciGang
10-21-2017, 03:34 AM
Ye it was 15h after event started, every event in al has op pricings when it comes out. Not only every event each item
E. G. Arcane ring was at 130 when it came out etc. U cant use the price as an argument after 10hours of waiting. Furthermore the event came out 9pm gmt +2 meaning that most of the asian countries been at sleep when it came out and al has many asian players.Bias

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Perceval
10-21-2017, 03:59 AM
I believe sts is seriously at fault here. Its only logical players assumed the level 2 artifacts were arcane because of the blatant features and the fact that there was only mention of arcane artifacts in the Halloween 2017 guide.

It wouldn't be the first, second, third, fourth etc. time they messed up on something that could have been easily avoided.

I wasn't affected by this disaster but I do feel bad for those who were. At the least, the level 2 artifacts should have been converted to their level 30 counterparts since the drop dates of both rarities seemed pretty even before the update.

You can't use the statement "humans make mistakes" so frequently. At least double check all features of an update before releasing it because clearly it's not at your expense but your customers.

Susanne
10-21-2017, 04:57 AM
So I just looked at announcements and saw a post by Cinco saying it should be addressed Monday. Wish I'd looked there first.

unbuiltstring
10-21-2017, 10:40 AM
really rip ppl who spend 15m on awakening it ..thx God i didnt make same mistake

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ydra
10-21-2017, 11:14 AM
really rip ppl who spend 15m on awakening it ..thx God i didnt make same mistake

The mistake was not on the players, but rather on the developers.
Still waiting to hear what they have to say about this situation.

unbuiltstring
10-21-2017, 11:57 AM
i agree yrda.. i feel sad for all whole used their savings i hope that sts pays for them .

I would not sell for 22m on any earth. 24m+ Eitherway gl
gl :)))

The mistake was not on the players, but rather on the developers.
Still waiting to hear what they have to say about this situation.

Azerothraven
10-21-2017, 12:01 PM
i agree yrda.. i feel sad for all whole used their savings i hope that sts pays for them .

gl :)))

Why are you quoting me? I did not even make that comment in this thread/topic??

unbuiltstring
10-21-2017, 12:03 PM
Why are you quoting me? I did not even make that comment in this thread/topic??
it was stupid mistake azero i continued same sorry [emoji14]