PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 2 arcane artifact problem right now

Capppie
10-20-2017, 04:22 PM
So sts u did it the impossible again, now how are we players gonna get compensated? Even if u compensate the amount of elite awakening gems and jewels to us, what about the base price which we bought at? (mines 7m) And the platinum we spent? Are you gonna do a major server rollback for us? At least tell is what you are gonna do for those who spent millions of gold over clean ones too?

Sent from my F3216 using Tapatalk

Capppie
10-20-2017, 04:25 PM
Please address this, it's chaotic right now with this problem

Sent from my F3216 using Tapatalk

GucciGang
10-20-2017, 04:29 PM
Same thing happened with nightmares sets no one got compensated just fixed the error

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Iove
10-20-2017, 04:34 PM
So sts u did it the impossible again, now how are we players gonna get compensated? Even if u compensate the amount of elite awakening gems and jewels to us, what about the base price which we bought at? (mines 7m) And the platinum we spent? Are you gonna do a major server rollback for us? At least tell is what you are gonna do for those who spent millions of gold over clean ones too?

Sent from my F3216 using TapatalkI'm expecting a response too, especially for my friends and players who can not afford the level 30 artifact, that would be the only option in an arcane artifact, some of my friends spent the only gold they had along with what they did during the event, and spent buying the artifact, and now they have literally a paper weight in their hands without having anything to do, only devs can help us, I do not speak for myself, I speak for the community, I bought level 30, i bought level 2 would be to try awakens.

Kakashis
10-20-2017, 06:16 PM
I'm expecting a response too, especially for my friends and players who can not afford the level 30 artifact, that would be the only option in an arcane artifact, some of my friends spent the only gold they had along with what they did during the event, and spent buying the artifact, and now they have literally a paper weight in their hands without having anything to do, only devs can help us, I do not speak for myself, I speak for the community, I bought level 30, i bought level 2 would be to try awakens.

It's STS game, they fix mistakes and errors as they see fit. It's not the first time, won't be the last. Nightmare sets working in pvp, speed sets giving more than 200%, banished amulet and weaponsss are the latest examples just to name a few. Not once was there ever a roll back nor compensation. I believe the level 2 artifacts still have the 4 awakened slots which makes them op. Not sure what people are so worked up over.

Eagleye
10-20-2017, 06:21 PM
It's STS game, they fix mistakes and errors as they see fit. It's not the first time, won't be the last. Nightmare sets working in pvp, speed sets giving more than 200%, banished amulet and weaponsss are the latest examples just to name a few. Not once was there ever a roll back nor compensation. I believe the level 2 artifacts still have the 4 awakened slots which makes them op. Not sure what people are so worked up over.

The level 2 artifacts don't still have the 4 awaken slots they have 0 now . why would anyone be upset if they left the slots and just changed the rarity -_-

Iove
10-20-2017, 06:43 PM
The level 2 artifacts don't still have the 4 awaken slots they have 0 now . why would anyone be upset if they left the slots and just changed the rarity -_-Yeahhh, night set still cost much gold, speed set still too, artefact of 35m with Gold Loot now cost 9k, this is the difference.

Enviado de meu SM-G930F usando Tapatalk

Showslow
10-20-2017, 06:54 PM
Well if you give the forum tons of drama they’ll be forced to respond. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Showslow
10-20-2017, 06:57 PM
Heard of theory, sts played the people into buying them so the market could hopefully go down. Something like that

Boltag
10-20-2017, 07:39 PM
What a relief, I didn't bought that.

Supremo
10-20-2017, 07:58 PM
What a relief, I didn't bought that.
Wakawakawakawaka. Just need to post xD

SkipperSkinner
10-20-2017, 09:16 PM

Nightmare sets were originally intended to work in pvp,until later on sts changed their mind after getting feedback, unlike these artifacts that were never supposed to have awakenings but sts released them with it anyway and their obivous mistake lead to a lot of players losing a lot of gold in less then 2 days.

Zynzyn
10-20-2017, 09:18 PM
I feel scammed sts. I bought it with gold thinking it is arcane because it looked so. Then I bought elite awaken gems to awaken it. My friends bought theirs and awakened too.

It may be a mistake, but please atleast compensate the amount of gold lost for absolutely no fault of ours. What if that was the only gold I had? It is totally demoralizing.

There is trading history obviously. Need a dev to respond, would you compensate for the loss? Just being ignored leaves a bad taste.

Boltag
10-20-2017, 09:24 PM
Wakawakawakawaka. Just need to post xD

:3 , at least give some contribution.

Bug
10-20-2017, 11:16 PM
This sudden change in rarity of the Artifact just spoiled the Halloween mood

Vvildfire
10-21-2017, 04:08 AM
Yikes... Hope you all get a refund

shadowronn
10-21-2017, 04:42 AM
Theory episode two:
In recent times , sts has been releasing the bugged sets and other stuff ( 2 times ) now everyone thinks it’s either a mistake ,but no , what it could be as the ancient alien theorists suggest is that it’s the plan of sts to drain the gold from economy by releasing OP stuff , sky rocketing their prices and then nerfing them.... but hey that’s just a theory , a game theory annnd cut!

Showslow
10-21-2017, 04:56 AM
Theory episode two:
In recent times , sts has been releasing the bugged sets and other stuff ( 2 times ) now everyone thinks it’s either a mistake ,but no , what it could be as the ancient alien theorists suggest is that it’s the plan of sts to drain the gold from economy by releasing OP stuff , sky rocketing their prices and then nerfing them.... but hey that’s just a theory , a game theory annnd cut!

Better than my theory sounds about right

Slekki
10-21-2017, 11:22 AM
Not surprised as all of their attention is going to the new game. Events like this get rushed and this is the result. Feeling sorry for the people who blew away alot of gold on Awakenings.

zauilet
10-21-2017, 01:17 PM
Theory episode two:

What else to expect from your little "MASTERMIND" brain
Im not a victim not playing halloween :P
I hope all who suffeted get refunded
Good luck for halloween :)

Azerothraven
10-21-2017, 01:49 PM
This is the weekend for STS now and they will addresss this issue first day back. Everyone calm down and wait till Monday to see what happens. You don’t want them to rush this and respond as this could aps affect the compensation.

This is really not really anyone’s fault as Sts don’t do this on purpose.