PDA

View Full Version : Game Pad Support

serprus
10-26-2011, 11:35 PM
I would love to see support for the Xbox 360 controller! :)

Would make the game so much more amazing than it already is (if that is even possible!)

Skeletonlord
10-26-2011, 11:40 PM
Love this idea don't forget ps3 controller!

How would this be set up though? Wireless would have to be the option to use. You can't use a wire needed option because where would the lead go in your iPod or iPhone? The headphone socket? There are a lot of questions regarding this but if they added game controller support it would be great

Skeletonlord......

octavos
10-26-2011, 11:40 PM
I would love to see support for the Xbox 360 controller! :)

Would make the game so much more amazing than it already is (if that is even possible!)

im doing at we speak enjoy
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?40978-Hiya-guys-wanna-play-using-a-real-control-s-on-chrome&p=462868#post462868

serprus
10-27-2011, 12:27 AM
Awesome, thanks octavos!

Bakoffmycandy
10-27-2011, 05:34 PM
it is amazing!, Im using a Saitek Usb Controller mapped with Xpadder. Only downfall is Stim Packs are not available as a Button. So I hover my mouse over Health Stims & have a button set to mouse 1.

It really is smoother than I expected & the response is just as fast as a Touch screen if you have you Buttons mapped correctly :disgust:

octavos
10-27-2011, 07:05 PM
it is amazing!, Im using a Saitek Usb Controller mapped with Xpadder. Only downfall is Stim Packs are not available as a Button. So I hover my mouse over Health Stims & have a button set to mouse 1.

It really is smoother than I expected & the response is just as fast as a Touch screen if you have you Buttons mapped correctly :disgust:

Fixed...checked link

Bakoffmycandy
10-27-2011, 08:06 PM
Kudos, I just checked it out. It really does rival response time to a touch screen. I think when PVP is finally released Controller will be what I'm playing on! Smooth, responsive & just feels natural. Thanks a bunch!

kn0wsk1ll
10-29-2011, 11:15 AM

i have my mouse mapped to my right thumb stick. comes in handy for disarming bombs and stuff :D