PDA

View Full Version : I need some serious help

Handsofmyvodka
10-27-2011, 12:43 AM
Ok so the update came out idk a week ago and I'm still 31. Is it just me or is it a LOT harder to lvl up with this update? Anyways I'm still 31 and I just wanted to know if I guys have any tips for lvling up faster.

Skeletonlord
10-27-2011, 01:06 AM
Same I'm 28 and everyone is busy doing shipyard and I need to lvl

Carth
10-27-2011, 03:07 AM
Warning: Some of these tips may speed up or slow leveling process depending on your play style. Some of these tips are meant to make time seem like its passing faster.

*Get some close buds to play with you so its easy to pass the time.
*Listen to Pandora Radio or personal music while grinding. Choose music that will get you PUMPED! Don't over due it on the pumped music though! Have some calm and relaxing music in between there too.
*Purchase enhancers.
*Some of my friends suggested to me that I keep playing level 1-2 of Shipyard during level 30-35. Try and see if you like it.
*Beg Flip to boost you since he has insta-kill dev powers.

Pretty much all I can think of. My plan this weekend is to grind for a whole 8-14 hours everyday with Pandora on my favorite stations, a PS3 controller so I can play and lay in my bed and no enhancers. I'm just too pro for enhancers. :D

Hoped I helped and good luck with your adventure! :)

Matutd
10-27-2011, 03:51 AM
how do u connect ps3 controller?

Arterra
10-27-2011, 04:29 AM

new chrome web browser playability, some people probably simply mapped it out on a controller.

BodMaster
10-27-2011, 04:50 AM

You can either Map your computer to be able to use this as Art has explained. Tech Head required, can be complicated if you dont know what your doing though there are alot of guides on this just seach the web.

Or you can buy an adaptor that allows you to play with PS3/Xbox controller, like below for example

http://www.acceport.com/product_info.php?language=en&currency=GBP&products_id=2009

Only a quick search as im in work :p

Matutd
10-27-2011, 04:53 AM
ok thx guys :D i tougt u meant connecting ps3 controller to idevice lol... silly me :p

BodMaster
10-27-2011, 05:02 AM
ok thx guys :D i tougt u meant connecting ps3 controller to idevice lol... silly me :p

LOL! *Dohhhh moment*

Matutd
10-27-2011, 05:47 AM
LOL! *Dohhhh moment*
you can laugh now...
BUT ONE DAY I WILL BE SUPREME RULER OF THE WORLD!!!
*goes away to practice evil laugh*

BodMaster
10-27-2011, 06:26 AM
you can laugh now...
BUT ONE DAY I WILL BE SUPREME RULER OF THE WORLD!!!
*goes away to practice evil laugh*

*Begs the almighty Matutd* "Please spare my life"

Handsofmyvodka
10-27-2011, 09:04 AM
Warning: Some of these tips may speed up or slow leveling process depending on your play style. Some of these tips are meant to make time seem like its passing faster.

*Get some close buds to play with you so its easy to pass the time.
*Listen to Pandora Radio or personal music while grinding. Choose music that will get you PUMPED! Don't over due it on the pumped music though! Have some calm and relaxing music in between there too.
*Purchase enhancers.
*Some of my friends suggested to me that I keep playing level 1-2 of Shipyard during level 30-35. Try and see if you
like it.
*Beg Flip to boost you since he has insta-kill dev powers.
Pretty much all I can think of. My plan this weekend is to grind for a whole 8-14 hours everyday with Pandora on my
favorite stations, a PS3 controller so I can play and lay in my bed and no enhancers. I'm just too pro for enhancers. :D
Hoped I helped and good luck with your adventure! :)ok thanx I can do all that except for the enhancer part lol

BodMaster
10-27-2011, 09:19 AM
ok thanx I can do all that except for the enhancer part lol

A few helpful guide's here buddy, (Dont just read guide, read below with other people's thought and idea's of what they believe is best :))

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?40739-No-plat-for-lvl-36-No-problem!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?40547-Basic-XP-guide-for-the-Shipyard

When your on give me a heads up, need to get to 36 as well :D

MimeRifle
10-27-2011, 09:57 AM
I'm all over this PS3 controller idea!!! I don't know if I'll like it, but I know I must try it and find out!

BodMaster
10-27-2011, 10:01 AM
I'm all over this PS3 controller idea!!! I don't know if I'll like it, but I know I must try it and find out!

You might like this then,

One industrious modder out there has created a simple program so you can use your PS3′s SIXAXIS controller on a PC like a game pad. Here’s what you’ll need to do:

1. Download this archive and install the filter driver (libusb-win32-filter-bin-0.1.10.1.exe).
2. Unpack ps3sixaxis_en.exe
3. Plug the SIXAXIS into your PC.
4. Run ps3sixaxis_en.exe once.
5. Push the PS button on the SIXAXIS once if it doesn’t see it straight away.

Unfortunately, the motion sensing features aren’t possible on the PC (not yet as least). But still, this is pretty easy way to net yourself a free usable game pad.

Link - http://dl.qj.net/SIXAXIS-driver-for-PC-Tools-and-Utilities-PlayStation-3/pg/12/fid/11679/catid/518

How lucky are we, to be able to use USB ports for PS3 now :p

Rawrimafish
10-27-2011, 10:53 AM
Ok so the update came out idk a week ago and I'm still 31. Is it just me or is it a LOT harder to lvl up with this update? Anyways I'm still 31 and I just wanted to know if I guys have any tips for lvling up faster.
First off it must be easy if my friend can do it in less than 2 full days. But hes been playing it for like all day then. But im lvl 23 cus i deleted my lvl 28 commando rawr to make a op rawr

Handsofmyvodka
10-27-2011, 06:14 PM
Ok thanx guys,I'm seriously thinking about quitting this game takes up WAY to much of my time :(