PDA

View Full Version : Titan Tech Custom Set Bonus

Kahlua
10-27-2011, 06:18 AM
I just finished my titan tech custom set.
It seems that the only set bonus is +25hp, +1 h/s, and POSSIBLY 1% dodge.
Considering I have over 700hp (with crossbow equipped), 3 h/s isn't going to do much, and the time between enemies is so minimal that I'd just use a stim pack or get healed by an engineer anyways =\

I guess we really are just paying for new colors and sparkles...which I guess is fine with me because I LOVE sparkles :D
Just a warning to those who aren't sure if spending 100k to upgrade armor is worth it.

Here are the pictures. I removed my vanity helm, weapon, shield and implant to show the stats of ONLY the armor. I will be using the chest armor for set bonus comparison.

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/9977/customq.png
Full custom.
Custom Titan Tech stats - 4 str, 3% dodge, 3% hit, 55 health, 20 mana, 189 armor

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/2607/notcustom.png
Not full custom.
Major's Titan Tech stats - 4% hit, 2% crit, 40 health, 35 mana, 189 armor

The stats I have bolded are important for calculating the set bonus.

The difference in the health between the 2 chest armor is 15 health. However, the Stats say -44 difference.
Now for the math.
44 - 15 = 29. 29 - 4 (from the 4 strength) = 25 set bonus health difference.

The +1 h/s is clearly just a set bonus because I don't see where else it came from. I did tests with different strength levels and armor types and only got 3 when I put on my full custom (didn't try greens with the big strength bonuses, but who cares about those.)

Every other change is not a set bonus and is just from rounding or from changing armors. The 1% dodge difference between the listed 3% and the lost 4% is either due to rounding...or a very small set bonus of 1% dodge.

So it's really up to you if you want to spend 100k for +25 hp, +1 h/s, 1% dodge, red armor coloring, and a lot more sparkles than the 30 custom set.

Kahlua
10-27-2011, 03:20 PM
Someone want to atleast give me a "cool!" or "neat!"

:(

Nightarcher
10-27-2011, 10:25 PM
"Superb!"

I like how the set bonus is included in the stats when comparing items. (e.g.: when wearing all custom but one piece, selecting the last piece will show the set bonus as added stats in the attributes) Anyways, first, I just want to farm full Titan. I'll customize it after I've made a decent amount of money, as I'll be making the journey to 36 without elixirs and over a long period of time. :)

TsunamiTheClown
10-28-2011, 05:57 PM
Kahlua, thanks for the data! I think that the stat bonus is nice, but defantly minimal. What do you think about the Arbiter's helm? I personally like the engineers version wayyyyy more than the mando version. Im gonna have bad dreams form wearing the new helm. Kinda like a cross between a caveman/woman and the predator.

...anyway thanks for the set info!

Kahlua
10-29-2011, 06:09 PM
I like the engineer helm the most but I think all 3 look cool.
Commando is sadly my least favorite of the 3 but I can live with it :p

Hullukko
11-02-2011, 04:45 PM
Hint: Next time swap the set completion with an item that has the same stat bonus. That way there's less room for an error.

Nourish
11-02-2011, 05:19 PM
I like the engineer helm the most but I think all 3 look cool.
Commando is sadly my least favorite of the 3 but I can live with it :p

Seriously? I LOVE the commando gear!

bronislav84
11-02-2011, 05:31 PM
Nice.

Wait there's a Major's version? What's the difference and why have I never seen it for sale?

Kiith
11-05-2011, 06:48 PM
cool armor is it from shipyard?