PDA

View Full Version : Blade Help

Rittik
10-27-2011, 08:03 AM
Any one of you guys have extra oprative LV 35 epic Blade chest/helmet/back
I need it verymuch....today will get to 35...and still got only arms and legs....i will pay price but max 15k for each cause i have too less money!....
Reply only if you guys have extra....i dont wanna beg!

BodMaster
10-27-2011, 08:08 AM
today will get to 35...and still got only arms and legs....i will pay price but max 15k for each cause i have too less money!

Unfortunetly these are pricing from 40-80k (give or take) doubt many would sell these for 15k or less, due to the small supply atm. From level 35 I farmed all my gear havent paid 1 cred, maybe try running with a good group and trying to earn these from SY5.

Hope you get your full set, im still missing my helm, and weapon specific to class.

Rittik
10-27-2011, 09:33 AM
today will get to 35...and still got only arms and legs....i will pay price but max 15k for each cause i have too less money!

Unfortunetly these are pricing from 40-80k (give or take) doubt many would sell these for 15k or less, due to the small supply atm. From level 35 I farmed all my gear havent paid 1 cred, maybe try running with a good group and trying to earn these from SY5.

Hope you get your full set, im still missing my helm, and weapon specific to class.

Yes bod thats the prob man....i only have 45k :'( need a group to run....all have their own groups.....sometimes i get so angry on my guid! Dang it! :-|

CanonicalKoi
10-27-2011, 09:36 AM
C'mon, Rittik. Holler at me if you want to run it--I can go Op or Engie (Rauen or Yosinabe). Tell you what--if I get the either of those drops when we run, I'll give it to you. :)

(And psst! Bod! I have something for you that I got two of......)

Rittik
10-27-2011, 09:38 AM
C'mon, Rittik. Holler at me if you want to run it--I can go Op or Engie (Rauen or Yosinabe). Tell you what--if I get the either of those drops when we run, I'll give it to you. :)

O so nice of you....i need engine haha thnx a lot :-)

CanonicalKoi
10-27-2011, 09:40 AM
O so nice of you....i need engine haha thnx a lot :-)

KK. I'll be on in about 15 if you're available. :) Or later tonight if I'm on Rauen, just send me a PM and I can change.

Rodvik
10-27-2011, 09:40 AM

NOOOOOOOOOO put that awayyyyy ahhhhhh! J/k =D

I bet its a helmet or a weapon!

CanonicalKoi
10-27-2011, 09:53 AM
*pokes Rodvik sharply with pitchfork* ;)

BodMaster

Shiny.. oooooooo... ahhhhhhhh!!!! :D

KK. I'll be on in about 15 if you're available. :) Or later tonight if I'm on Rauen, just send me a PM and I can change.

I'l be on in about two hours :) (Im in that place.. whats it called again... work :()

Rittik
No i only want armour weapons u can sell or keep :-) btw network too unstable today....i may not get online so if you will be available tomorrow...we can run :-)
I will again come online when its around 2:00am in USA (impossible fr u guys).....as that time its 7:30am around here in InDia lol

CanonicalKoi
10-27-2011, 10:02 AM
@ Bod So am I. :D The commute to the couch was awful today--the bunny jam in the doorway almost made me spill my coffee. :( Have no fears, I'll find ya at some point.

@ Rittik Any time. :) Just give me a shout in-game or send me a PM here when you want to go a-running.

krazii
10-27-2011, 10:02 AM

He doesn't need it, I'll hold onto it for him! *grins*

Rittik
10-27-2011, 10:04 AM
Lol

CanonicalKoi
10-27-2011, 10:05 AM
He doesn't need it, I'll hold onto it for him! *grins*

And you have such an honest face, stranger! ;) I also still have that thingie for you--couldn't find you in-game yesterday. :(

Rittik
10-27-2011, 01:20 PM
Hey u guys will be on tomorrow? Wanna run with u guys....i am sure will get some epics with the share of good lucks from you guys :-)

CanonicalKoi
10-27-2011, 02:01 PM
I'll be on. :) Just look for Rauen, Yosinabe or Chedaka. :) I'll add you on the other two, since you're already on Rauen's list.

Rittik
10-27-2011, 10:01 PM
I'll be on. :) Just look for Rauen, Yosinabe or Chedaka. :) I'll add you on the other two, since you're already on Rauen's list.

Thnx