PDA

View Full Version : Warrior skill list

tubbies
04-14-2010, 10:16 PM
Warrior Skill List

Level you get skill: Name of skill: Description. Increase/decrease per rank

2: Vengeful Slash: Slash your enemies for extra damage! Cost 10. +Damage, Knockback per rank
4: Stomp: Blast enemies away from you in all directions! Cost 20. +Damage, Knockback per rank
6: Taunt: Pulls enemies away from your friends! Cost 25. +Dodge chance per rank
8: Crippling Slash: Keep enemies from running away! Cost 15. +5 Damage per rank
10: Rage: Do much more critical-hit damage to targets! Cost 50. +1 Damage and +10 Crit per rank
12: Super Mega Slash: A massive knockback strike! Cost 15. +Damage, 2 knockback per rank
14: Crushing Blow: Crush your enemy's ability to do damage! Cost 20. Reduce target damage -10 per rank
16: Restore: Increase your health regeneration! Cost 20. Regen +4 for 5 sec, +10 heal per rank
18: Iron Blood: Extra armor protection! Cost 30. +4 Armor per rank
20: Hell Scream: Terrify your enemies and sap their will to fight! Cost 25. Reduce target damage -10 per rank
22: Evade: Increase dodge chance for 20 sec. +5% dodge chance per rank
24: Beckon: Pull enemies toward your position! Increase rank to pull more enemies

Deathshock
04-14-2010, 10:47 PM
Evade: Increase Dodge chance for 20 sec. +5% dodge chance per rank.
Beckon: Pull enemies toward your position! Increase rank to pull more enemies.

Drayden
04-15-2010, 08:44 AM
Thanks for posting this. As a low level warrior, it is very helpful to know what to expect. It helps greatly with the planning aspect!

tubbies
04-15-2010, 10:54 AM
Np. Was looking for a skill list when i first started off too. Couldn't find one so i figured i'd be nice today.

FeralDruid
04-15-2010, 11:55 AM
There are 4 skills that essentially do the same thing...

I'd gladly trade 2 in for bleeds/rends

soundnin
04-15-2010, 12:53 PM
i don't get why we got the new evade and beckon when we have taunt.

iNFaMous
04-15-2010, 06:54 PM
Taunt is near useless in its current state, i did level mine to 5 in hope it proved useful however it doesn't, the dodge bonus is very low and it needs bringing up quite a bit along with its Aggro.

Evade is mediocre, cheap mp cost decent Dodge bonus, Potentially greater with better Equips / Stats as it works off of %.

Beckon is a great skill, Much better range than taunt, Damage and Stun, i would say its perfectly balanced and a essential warrior skill.

Buvet
04-15-2010, 08:35 PM
Restore is terrible. While it's good for after or before fights, warriors often need an hp boost in the middle of the action. Perhaps a skill that gives temporary hp?

JustinTheJustin
04-20-2010, 02:39 PM
How long does "Iron Blood" last?

Astrauk
04-20-2010, 03:08 PM
I was thinking of an ability for a warrior similar to "rage" in Jedi Knights: Jedi Academy, what it does is basically make you invincible and lets you do tons of damage but sacrifices a percentage of life every level up you have on it, I think it's final one was it uses up 50% of current health, but gives like 80% to shields, and 50-60% damage, this would be a good skill if for say you were pretty low on health, because the less health you have the less it takes away.

SoulMaster
01-22-2011, 11:50 PM
Can post level 1 to level 5 what difference for stomp, crushing blow and super mega slash?

Royce
01-22-2011, 11:54 PM
Can post level 1 to level 5 what difference for stomp, crushing blow and super mega slash?

I don't think you're gonna get a response from the OP since this thread is from early last year ;)
Anyway, that info is here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?17290-GUIDE-How-to-Tank-Properly-and-Shed-the-Noob-Bear-Status!

Maelocke
04-16-2011, 07:18 PM
I have a interesting, and probably controversial warrior talent build for DPS. Im a lvl 37 and I found a GREAT build for me. As far as defensive skills, ill put them in once I have some spare points. Hell scream is a definite. This build is good for at least 1 other player and not solo. The solo will come when I can input the points to defensive skills. I will update as i go. Heres my build/Stats:

Str: 113
Agi: 2
Int: 75

Skills:
Vengeful Slash 6/6
Crippling Slash 6/6
Super Mega Slash 6/6
Stomp 6/6
Rage 6/6
Beckon 6/6
(So far. Will add as I level)

Gear:

Head: McCrock's Helm of the Bear
Chest: Swamp Stomper Plate of the Bear
Swords: Dual Swords of the Bear (Buy with 5 Platinum)
Shield: Nil
Ring: Fine Crystal Ring of Life (Buy with 10 Platinum)

1st things first. I NEVER EVER run out of mana for attacks. To the point where I need to input the defensive skills just to try to waste mana and help with soloing/ staying alive.
The combo of Beckon/rage/stomp is killer. It also stuns for individual finishing off. And by time that comes up the combo of Beckon/stomp is nice. Lets me decide who and what target to go after next. Also it opens up time to get out if need be, regroup/come off c/d and combo through the remaining mobs. In addition my other abilities all come off c/d by time they come up and usually after I have already killed an extra 2 people. Doing this build with a single healer or archer is killer. But doing this combo is a amazing 1-2-3.
In addition the spped/ amt of damage and overall spread out damage really makes a huge impact for the whole mob. Just be careful to position yourself in between beckon pull and any additonal mobs as this will help to avoid a beckon or stomp drawing accidental mobs.
When I level I will add the defensive stats to help keep me alive and I will update.
For me this works quite well. And I wanted to share it. I hope you like it and it works well for you. But as with a MMO....find what works right for you as there is no "one perfect talent tree" to build.
GL and happy ownage :-)