PDA

View Full Version : 1.1 Content Update (72365)

Futumsh
10-27-2011, 10:09 AM
Shipyard: Improved loot on the level 4 bosses.
Shipyard: If your damage output is so uber that you somehow manage to kill the Mysterious Figure before he flees, he should now still drop loot and complete the dungeon properly.
Dual pistols should properly occlude vanity offhand items.
Chrome: Fixed a lockup which could occur for people with extremely large friend lists and inventories.

octavos
10-27-2011, 10:11 AM
Shipyard: Improved loot on the level 2 boss and the level 4 bosses.
Shipyard: If your damage output is so uber that you somehow manage to kill the Mysterious Figure before he flees, he should now still drop loot and complete the dungeon properly.
Chrome: Fixed a lockup which could occur for people with extremely large friend lists and inventories.

I fall under this " Chrome: Fixed a lockup which could occur for people with extremely large friend lists and inventories"
I never deny anyone!!!!! unless they scam and are bad ppl...oh bad ppl :(

Yay for good loot in Lv 2.. :)

CanonicalKoi
10-27-2011, 10:25 AM
I fall under this " Chrome: Fixed a lockup which could occur for people with extremely large friend lists and inventories"
I never deny anyone!!!!! unless they scam and are bad ppl...oh bad ppl :(

Yay for good loot in Lv 2.. :)

See? This is what happens when you're a popular guy. :) A large friend's list is not a bad "problem" to have!

Thanks, Futumsh! Nice, nice patch. :D

octavos
10-27-2011, 10:30 AM
See? This is what happens when you're a popular guy. :) A large friend's list is not a bad "problem" to have!

Thanks, Futumsh! Nice, nice patch. :D

lol, Most of the time im helping ppl....but sometimes i get weird requests like....buy me a guild hall, give me money, kill a boss, where can I go to level, (Give me ur SG or die)<---my favoret lol
Most stuff I can help, but others im like ummmmmm, sorry wish i was Donald Trump lol

and yes lov the patch.

arischal
10-27-2011, 10:35 AM
Uh I can't connect...

BodMaster
10-27-2011, 10:36 AM

Awesome job guys! :D

FluffNStuff
10-27-2011, 11:10 AM
Just did two Biosphere Dock games and NO drops from boss.

Growwle
10-27-2011, 11:18 AM

Yeah, so level 2 boss actually drops loot now?

FluffNStuff
10-27-2011, 11:35 AM
Yeah, so level 2 boss actually drops loot now?

That is what the update says, but tried another game and still no drops.

Pancakes
10-27-2011, 11:38 AM
Anyone does know how install pocket legend on android?? I use tap galaxy and when I type pocket legends on market search, first thing come out is spacetime studious , I insatlled it and its shows forumes only. Please I need help. Thanks

Flip
10-27-2011, 11:47 AM
That is what the update says, but tried another game and still no drops.
I'm seeing the same behavior, we're working on a fix. The boss drops in level 4 are working.

Anyone does know how install pocket legend on android?? I use tap galaxy and when I type pocket legends on market search, first thing come out is spacetime studious , I insatlled it and its shows forumes only. Please I need help. Thanks
Try this link (http://auth.pocketlegends.com/download/PocketLegends.apk) to install PL directly.

Hullukko
10-27-2011, 12:34 PM
So, no fix to "sticky plasma grenades" damage being doubled by double damage enhancers?

I was afraid that it might require a client update...

(for those that are struggling with it, here's a tiny alleviation, switch to armor implant. it reduces is some what, making it acceptable at least in sy2. kinda sad that I have to take protective measures against my own enhancers, but what can u do.)

Flip
10-27-2011, 01:20 PM
So, no fix to "sticky plasma grenades" damage being doubled by double damage enhancers?
I was afraid that it might require a client update...
We're aware of the issue and we're working on a fix. It shouldn't require a full client update, just a patch.

arischal
10-27-2011, 02:47 PM
We're aware of the issue and we're working on a fix. It shouldn't require a full client update, just a patch.

what about deaths with over 1/3 health left?

Freek van Hezik
10-27-2011, 04:11 PM
I would also like to see a animation fix for the level 35 dual pistols, not sure if it for all versions, but the cool platinum version has this.

I don't mind shooting from my feet but it just looks awkward, used to be on the 30s as well.