PDA

View Full Version : Compensation about the artifacts.

keith78
10-23-2017, 05:44 PM
Where is it now? Cinco said it will be addressed @Monday. Devs? Any thoughts?

Boltag
10-23-2017, 06:08 PM
Their time zone maybe different from your's.

Wasila
10-23-2017, 06:21 PM
Awakes on lvl 2 artifacts are now gone

Sent from my 8063 using Tapatalk

Capppie
10-23-2017, 07:13 PM
Yea they haven't said anything until now

Sent from my F3216 using Tapatalk

Jtisthebest
10-23-2017, 07:50 PM
Yea they haven't said anything until now

Sent from my F3216 using TapatalkThey said something now? Where? Last post i saw was friday.

Capppie
10-23-2017, 07:54 PM
They said something now? Where? Last post i saw was friday.I meant they haven't said a single word sorry ps

Sent from my F3216 using Tapatalk

Jtisthebest
10-23-2017, 07:55 PM
I meant they haven't said a single word sorry ps

Sent from my F3216 using TapatalkOh okay, had my hopes up bro.

Lawpvp
10-23-2017, 08:12 PM
Patience, I'm sure they addressed it today at their office and will reveal their plan soon enough. Ik it must be frustrating but nothin to do but wait

Eliezer Souza
10-24-2017, 08:33 AM
it seems that they will not solve this ... poxa: /

Enviado de meu LG-X230 usando Tapatalk

Justg
10-24-2017, 10:46 AM
Yesterday at 6:30 PM CST we initiated a series of actions to rectify the mistaken Arcane Artifact that was released with the Halloween content.

This fix up affected players that have either enhanced or upgraded those items between 10/19/2017 and 10/20/2017.

- We removed extraneous gem upgrades from the affected items with the gems being granted back to the owners' inventory.
- We cancelled the upgrades that were locked in progress, with the gems being granted back to the owners' inventory.
- We determined who paid platinum to buy through upgrades for affected items, with platinum refunds granted back to player).
- We removed extraneous enhancements from the affected items. We granted currency refunds (augmentation stones) to players who still own the items that they paid for enhancements for.

This affected a very small number of people. If you still feel that you were unfairly treated, please contact us at support@spacetimestudios.com and we'll try to make it right.

Thanks,

- g

Azerothraven
10-24-2017, 10:50 AM
Yesterday at 6:30 PM CST we initiated a series of actions to rectify the mistaken Arcane Artifact that was released with the Halloween content.

This fix up affected players that have either enhanced or upgraded those items between 10/19/2017 and 10/20/2017.

- We removed extraneous gem upgrades from the affected items with the gems being granted back to the owners' inventory.
- We cancelled the upgrades that were locked in progress, with the gems being granted back to the owners' inventory.
- We determined who paid platinum to buy through upgrades for affected items, with platinum refunds granted back to player).
- We removed extraneous enhancements from the affected items. We granted currency refunds (augmentation stones) to players who still own the items that they paid for enhancements for.

This affected a very small number of people. If you still feel that you were unfairly treated, please contact us at support@spacetimestudios.com and we'll try to make it right.

Thanks,

- g

I did not encounter any issues with this but do appreciate the rectification for my friends in game and the rest of the community.

I hope this makes everyone happier :)

Thanks

Circe
10-24-2017, 04:51 PM

Thanks,

- g

How about compensation that the player bought that artifact from ac? They spent lots of gold about several millions to buy arcane artifact lev 2. They also didnt know that artifact willbe changed to green. lost lots of gold.

Boltag
10-25-2017, 07:29 AM
How about compensation that the player bought that artifact from ac? They spent lots of gold about several millions to buy arcane artifact lev 2. They also didnt know that artifact willbe changed to green. lost lots of gold.

You should blame peoples that listed in auction for that huge amount of gold. The gold still there, in the seller pocket.