PDA

View Full Version : ♔ The Royal Guard ♔

The Royal Gaurd
10-27-2011, 11:26 AM
The Royal Guard is recruiting!

This Guild is new, it is so new, it was created earlier today! Although small and awaiting several friends to join, The Royal Guard has already fully upgraded its guild hall. Please have a minute to read through our objectives and requirements before coming to any conclusions. Thank you!

'For if it is action you seek, it's action you'll get!'

Introduction:

In the depths of space, UCS Blackstar has encountered hostility. Surrounded by aliens, pirates, robots and evil corporations, it requires YOUR help to ensure it's safety! A group of skilled warriors are recruiting experienced men into what is called The Royal Guard, an elite force with the aim of bringing peace back to space and peace alone. But be warned, this force is not meant for the weak-at-heart for it requires tons of dedication at repelling the dangers that lurk in the shadows of space. Although fierce at battle, the members of The Royal Guard are friendly, always there to help their new recruits both in battle and battle-gear. So are up for the job, are you strong enough? Can you take the immense glory to be bestowed upon you? If your answer's yes, i dare you to enlist in The Royal Guard and become a true STAR LEGEND!

Requirements:

Every Royal Guard must possess the following:

-An advanced platform to access the depths of space i.e. Ipad/Iphone/com
-Loyalty to the guild
-Generosity to the new
-Friendly to the people
-Cooperative with fellow guards
-Clean in the mind
-Honest to the traders
-Humble towards other guilds
-Active and skilled in combat

Guard (Member)
-any level, any class

Elite Guard (recruiter)
-level <10, any class
-appointed by GM

Royal Guard (officer)
-level <25
-rated fit for royalty by other guards

Objectives:

To redefine gameplay, creating a friendly atmosphere whereby guild members can chat socialbly, trade fearlessly and fight of hostilities effectively.
To create a platform where events and runs are a norm.
To provide support for those who have yet to find good guilds.

If you are interested or have any further enquiries, do not hesitate to contact Royaldo.
All are welcomed, however we reserve the right to disband you if you were to harm any fellow guards or guilds in any way.

'Join The Royal Guard and you're SL gaming experience will NEVER be the same' -Royaldo (Guild-master)

Star legends FTW!

The Royal Gaurd
10-27-2011, 11:27 AM
reserved.

oh, btw i may be new to the forums but that's not the case in SL. Have personal experience in guild management as well. -Royaldo

Ladyviviane
10-27-2011, 11:38 AM
Plz don't ever add xxxpvpxxxmage in ne of ur guild he deleted lot of members my guild then left . We won't forget this name n will do all we can 2 get him banned out of PL

The Royal Gaurd
10-27-2011, 11:40 AM
sure thing, thanks for sharing!

Ladyviviane
10-27-2011, 01:52 PM
Netime 

The Royal Gaurd
10-30-2011, 08:44 AM
just hit 20 members! fast growing.

The Royal Gaurd
11-02-2011, 12:56 PM
35, thanks for the support guys!

Ebalere
11-02-2011, 12:58 PM
Is this the SL version of Alterran Royal Guard or just coincidence?

The Royal Gaurd
11-02-2011, 01:00 PM
What is that? No it's an original idea from me :P . i have not played PL before, honest!

Hankomachos
11-02-2011, 02:00 PM
Yep, my main man siejo has a guild in PL called alterran royal guard. :) We are in no way affiliated with the royal guard. Just so nobody gets confused. ;)

The Royal Gaurd
11-14-2011, 10:00 AM
50 members and growing rapidly. Nu-uh the same thing won't happen again i promise you..

Skeletonlord
11-14-2011, 10:18 AM
Good luck with your guild!