PDA

View Full Version : Tips how to make GOLDS 2017!

TastyGoblin
10-24-2017, 01:33 PM
I hope my tips will be helpful!
Like & Subscribe for more tasty videos! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn3k2gdXmUk&t=3s

mrm
10-24-2017, 03:12 PM
Lock do not drop from kraken mines
you can not include graveyard as a mausoleum map.Because mausoleum and graveyard is not the same
Mausoleum has more then 6 maps
It's has 6 stage's aka floor's.
Nice editing but work more on those fact's

TastyGoblin
10-24-2017, 03:52 PM
You just said work more on those fact's, the fact is Locks drops in kraken mines and its the best place to farm them lmao. Try it and you will see it.
And about mausoleum sorry for this little mistake, and thanks a lot! <3

mrm
10-24-2017, 04:29 PM
You just said work more on those fact's, the fact is Locks drops in kraken mines and its the best place to farm them lmao. Try it and you will see it.
And about mausoleum sorry for this little mistake, and thanks a lot! <3

It's a bug then.At the start of 61cap locks where removed from tombs.They still drop in the kraken maps but not tombs.They removed them from tombs to encourage people to farm graveyard. For the end result of unlocking mausoleum.

TastyGoblin
10-24-2017, 04:35 PM
It's a bug then.At the start of 61cap locks where removed from tombs.They still drop in the kraken maps but not tombs.They removed them from tombs to encourage people to farm graveyard. For the end result of unlocking mausoleum.

Buddy.. In video i said in kraken mines (MAP) and i mentioned what map excatly Kraken Mines (Windmoore harbor). Not tombs lol!

mrm
10-24-2017, 04:56 PM
Buddy.. In video i said in kraken mines (MAP) and i mentioned what map excatly Kraken Mines (Windmoore harbor). Not tombs lol!

Sigh not looking for a fight but if you want to make guide on YT get your facts right or people won't even take a look at your guids
Thats the map where do you see "Kraken mines(map)"

As you can see here that is the kraken mines
If you go there it takes you to the tomb's...

TastyGoblin
10-24-2017, 05:04 PM
Sigh not looking for a fight but if you want to make guide on YT get your facts right or people won't even take a look at your guids
Thats the map where do you see "Kraken mines(map)"

As you can see here that is the kraken mines
If you go there it takes you to the tomb's...

Whops what a mistake.. Its Isles not mines :/ Sorry. Damnn.. It was 4 hours of work for this video.. and Im still sick too :/ Sorry again!