PDA

View Full Version : What would happen

Olz
10-27-2011, 02:04 PM
As I am hoping and working towards star guard my email for the forums is different to my email for my sl account what would happen if I did make it?? 

CanonicalKoi
10-27-2011, 03:35 PM
If you're selected, you'll receive a PM message here on the Forums, they'll post your name in the Announcements section and you'll get an email to one of your addresses, I'm sure. My email is the same both places, but believe me, you'll get the word. :) (Lol! I found out in the Chat Box. Came on and someone said something about SG's being selected and someone (who shall remain nameless), said something like, "Cool! But who's this Koi person?" :D And then I saw the PM.)

Kahlua
10-27-2011, 03:37 PM
Buzz Aldrin shows up to your house, kicks you in the shin, and calls you a poser.
It's really quite traumatizing :(

MimeRifle
10-27-2011, 03:38 PM
Buzz Aldrin shows up to your house, kicks you in the shin, and calls you a poser.

LOL!!!!!!!! (+1 one for FFunny)

CanonicalKoi
10-27-2011, 03:49 PM

Bwahahahahaha! :D *Note to self: use the dang door peephole before opening from now on.*

Eyesharp
10-27-2011, 05:58 PM
Rofl rofl!!

Kahlua
11-02-2011, 12:12 AM
poor kid never got his question answered lol.
The developers will contact you multiple ways, or so I've heard.
They'll most likely message you here on the forums, make a thread about it in the announcements, as well as contact you in game because they'll have to set up your Star Guard account.
So don't worry, if you're selected, you'll know :)

CanonicalKoi
11-02-2011, 12:32 AM
poor kid never got his question answered lol.
The developers will contact you multiple ways, or so I've heard.
They'll most likely message you here on the forums, make a thread about it in the announcements, as well as contact you in game because they'll have to set up your Star Guard account.
So don't worry, if you're selected, you'll know :)

But I did! I ninja'd you in post #2 in the thread. Neener. ;) (Only "neener" because it's usually you ninja-ing me.)

Kahlua
11-02-2011, 12:34 AM
what!! Was that post always there? LOL