Just put the min on str rest on dex

blox
10-27-2011, 05:20 PM
lot on str and some on dex

str-for 2h swords for serious skill damage
little dex-for increased damage and hit percent and crit

Darkfader
10-27-2011, 05:32 PM
For what level you are making this warbird?
And least I would suggest put STR amount you need to equip your gear and rest to dex. About skill build its hard to say without level, and also are you doing it for pve or pvp?

Xazic
10-27-2011, 05:47 PM
For what level you are making this warbird?
And least I would suggest put STR amount you need to equip your gear and rest to dex. About skill build its hard to say without level, and also are you doing it for pve or pvp?

SHHHH! Let my secrets never be told to anyone! But for the common info, go ahead buddy :D

Slade431
10-27-2011, 06:06 PM
My bird is 21

Slade431
10-27-2011, 06:07 PM
What would you a warbird be better at PvP or PvE. I prefer PvE. But either way im fine

JaytB
10-27-2011, 06:15 PM
What would you a warbird be better at PvP or PvE. I prefer PvE. But either way im fine

Definitely not PvE IMO. Pure dex deals way more dmg as compared to a warbird. The only reason for a warbird in PvE is for your own survivability, but that's about it. If you want to take down mobs and bosses fastest, and so benefit your entire party best in efficient and quick farming runs, pure dex is the way to go. But, if you put minimal points in str, rest in dex as said here already, you'll automatically have a dual spec bird anyway. This means you can both equip str and dex gear depending on the situation. But still, pure dex deals most dmg, but you'll need to use some more health pots if you want to keep it alive.

Darkfader
10-27-2011, 09:39 PM
My bird is 21

Well you planning to level up your bird anymore? Also it's your choise which you going to play, pve or pvp? Pvp builds isn't best possible builds for pve and same with pve builds in pvp.

Also as I said earlier, look your items and put STR only that much you need, and rest to DEX. Skills on 21, focus 6, evasion 4, blast 5, shattering scream 1 and armor break 4. ( not tested this build but it could work good)

Slade431
10-27-2011, 10:27 PM
I plan on leveling him more. I'm gonna do what you said and try out the build. Thank you very much

Xscoopx
11-01-2011, 10:26 PM
It's kinda not a great idea to mix stats with different classes, as your skills depend on your class, not stats