PDA

View Full Version : 1.1 Content Update (72420)

Futumsh
10-27-2011, 04:28 PM
Updated inventory with icons by equipped items.
Shipyard: Von Uber will now always drop loot.
Shipyard: Sticky Plasma Grenades will no longer be affected by the players' damage.

Nourish
10-27-2011, 04:29 PM
Thanks footmoosh :)

TheBaconKing
10-27-2011, 04:29 PM
Nice! More loot!

alexjp
10-27-2011, 04:30 PM
thanks

Kakatoa91
Ahah nice.

Eriksyn
Von Uber will now always drop loot eh.. interesting. Thanks!

Tvis
10-27-2011, 04:31 PM
Thanks! Awesome update!

ArtStar
10-27-2011, 04:53 PM
Von Uber will now always drop loot eh.. interesting. Thanks!

Probably not always good loot, but loot never the less.
ha ha I was hoping loot would come from him or the 4th level bosses.
Thanks sts!

Hullukko
10-27-2011, 05:25 PM
Quck note: Im pretty sure the plasma grenade aint quite fixed yet. It does a little less than it did with the damage enhancer but still more than it does normally. But this is already a lot more bearable. So thanks is in order nonetheless!

Flip
10-27-2011, 06:01 PM
Quck note: Im pretty sure the plasma grenade aint quite fixed yet. It does a little less than it did with the damage enhancer but still more than it does normally. But this is already a lot more bearable. So thanks is in order nonetheless!
We stopped it from scaling with player damage, but rebalanced the base damage on it a little. Enhancers no longer affect it. The current damage is the new "normal".

Fac3bon3s
10-27-2011, 08:01 PM
Von Uber dropping loot will change those xp farming runs from bland into grand. Literally. I will hopefully be making some credits back after my lag purchase.

Hullukko
10-28-2011, 08:15 AM
We stopped it from scaling with player damage, but rebalanced the base damage on it a little. Enhancers no longer affect it. The current damage is the new "normal".

Not true.

I just ran sy2 and my double damage ran out. The blows without the double damage enhancer are about half of what they are with the enhancer.

The enhanced blows are a notch smaller than what they were, that's true, and I cant say much about the unenhanced blows, because they're too small to detect a difference, but the damage of those sticky plasma grenades is still very much affected by the presence of a damage enhancer.

Diodge
10-28-2011, 12:12 PM
Not true.

I just ran sy2 and my double damage ran out. The blows without the double damage enhancer are about half of what they are with the enhancer.

The enhanced blows are a notch smaller than what they were, that's true, and I cant say much about the unenhanced blows, because they're too small to detect a difference, but the damage of those sticky plasma grenades is still very much affected by the presence of a damage enhancer.

I noticed the damage is still way higher when I have a elixer on. I can handle the zones fine solo with no elixers. I put a elixer on and I know something is going to one shot me. I have to work twice as hard with elixers and burn stims like crazy. I tried it lastnight.
We pay plat to double enemies damage? This is the new normal?
Im lost on this. We pay real money to make the game easyer not harder. I thought!