PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legend Adventures Review

Azerothraven
10-28-2017, 05:10 AM
I thought I would post a link here in-case the AL community wants to checkout STS's new game Pocket Legends Adventures.

Watch my reviews and some gameplay here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_E6KDTi-mw&t=2s

P.S. give it a try and read the description of the video for download links for the app.

-Aze

Snowman Is here
10-28-2017, 08:00 AM
it has an auto play button.... ._.

Kakashis
10-28-2017, 10:24 AM
Thanks for the video and review. It definitely looks more casual and has a little bit of Diablo feel to it. The music, pets, and bad guys really have an AL signature as well! When I see all those micro mobs, I can't help but want to charge Pierce and kill them all if my rogue could transfer over there Hehe. Wish STS nothing but success on this game! I think it can attract many casual gamers and keep them playing. AL can be a little too hardcore in terms of grinding at times.

TastyGoblin
10-28-2017, 10:57 AM
Nice video :)

nightmaresmoke
10-28-2017, 10:57 AM
Point and click and auto attack is better suited with mouse gaming not on touch screen devices though my opinion only, and surely most players will play this via emulators and does killing the casual gaming genre it was introduced.

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, and evil for evil"

Oakenmage
10-29-2017, 10:35 AM
Put

Mage sor and rogue in there XD

Sent from my A11w using Tapatalk