PDA

View Full Version : Regarding auto battle

Azerothraven
10-28-2017, 06:49 AM
Appreciate this feature for running lower tier maps but why am i not able to use skills as well as part of auto battle?

On a side note. when can we expect other sub-sections on this forum like guides sub forum PLA

Bug
10-28-2017, 07:22 AM
Yeah i noticed this as well also when on auto run my character doesn't seem to avoid shots from enemy

Lalaanica
10-28-2017, 09:20 AM
I think they posted elsewhere that auto was more so when you're so over powered that you wouldn't need a skill to cruise through a low level for loot/gold. If auto was too good, it would be a game you sit and watch it play insted of interactively playing.

Carapace
10-29-2017, 11:29 AM
Our "auto play" has had some assumptions and expectations because of the wording. The point of it is more of a dumbed down "Auto Move" designed to assist playing in a hybrid fashion wherein the number of taps required to interact with the game is reduced, and for auto piloting through grinding tiers.

With the appropriate equipment, even walking to enemy fire and over traps will not do any significant damage to your character so you can farm easy breezy content without paying any real attention.

In short, it's not going to be very smart but when you're armored up and progressed far enough you can easily stomp through the early grinding levels without having to babysit.