PDA

View Full Version : When Will This Really Stop And Make Us Play Peacefully ?

Dollarr
10-29-2017, 03:04 PM
LET US PLAY PEACEFULLY !!

We all login into games to have fun and play events . Who in the world would be happy to play a game surrounded by scammers and crap talkers . If DL was a disciplined game then i wouldn't have asked administration to add GM SYSTEM , i am not a 10 year old kid sitting on a computer and suggesting administration to add whatever i like , No i am suggesting this for the welfare of game. THIS REALLY NEEDS TO BE STOPPED .

COME ON MATES THIS IS A GAME NOT AN ELECTION RALLY.

Players overthere pmed me to do something .. what can i do ? Do i have authority given by admins ? NO

Can i mute ? NO
Can i ban ? NO

All i can do is request and suggest here .

And to my friends who are gonna think about asking players to ignore crap talkers and scammers lemme tell you that IGNORING and REMOVING the Virus in a computer has a lot of difference .

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171029/f9552074b7f6fdbc40ea2476cc759cde.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171029/fe5e0f972e6a8f8b79d7ef6c668b1834.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171029/fd93330fb13c93074ea784e085acdaca.jpg

Sent from my SM-G530F using Tapatalk

Phosgore
10-29-2017, 09:40 PM
I support the initiative!

We do not just have one scammer, we have several! Walking freely through the game. :chargrined:

Dollarr
10-30-2017, 06:04 AM
I support the initiative!

We do not just have one scammer, we have several! Walking freely through the game. :chargrined:Wish if administration really cared about this

Keph
10-30-2017, 02:23 PM
No
You not a dev

Phosgore
10-30-2017, 02:38 PM
No
You not a devYes, thank you for remembering. It was a lot of help!

Sent from my XT1523 using Tapatalk

japan
10-30-2017, 03:54 PM
No
You not a devLol hahaa I dont think Dollarr has realized it yet...
Even made a guild named Sts Forum Member (lol)

Dollarr
10-30-2017, 04:09 PM
Lol hahaa I dont think Dollarr has realized it yet...
Even made a guild named Sts Forum Member (lol)Which Developer of DL has created a guild called STS FORUM MEMBER ? and keph i never had haters as much as you have got . Japan A.K.A Ghostprime as long as i remember your account was owned by a pakistani player who use to speak in urdu with indians if you can speak in urdu then go ahead and speak with me ;)

japan
10-30-2017, 04:11 PM
Which Developer of DL has created a guild called STS FORUM MEMBER ? and keph i never had haters as much as you have got . Japan A.K.A Ghostprime as long as i remember your account was owned by a pakistani player who use to speak in urdu with indians if you can speak in urdu then go ahead and speak with me ;)

Sent from my SM-G530F using TapatalkGhostprime? What the.. lol
Last time I checked I was Japanese/White and not Indian

And keph is right you are not a dev,

+you own the guild named 'sts forums member' (lol!)

Dollarr
10-30-2017, 04:14 PM
Ghostprime? What the.. lol
Last time I checked I was Japanese/White and not Indian

And keph is right you are not a dev,

+you own the guild named 'sts forums member' (lol!)When did i say he was wrong ? Did i ever claimed to be a dev ? And don't you understand the difference between forum member and a game developer ? If i ever had claimed to be dev in my 4 years of DL then go ahead and post ss over here I'll be glad to see.

Exactly mate the real owner of your account was a pakistani because he used to speak in urdu and spoke several times with my indian friends. Which clearly states that you bought ghostprime account.

japan
10-30-2017, 04:22 PM
When did i say he was wrong ? Did i ever claimed to be a dev ? And don't you understand the difference between forum member and a game developer ? If i ever had claimed to be dev in my 4 years of DL then go ahead and post ss over here I'll be glad to see.

Exactly mate the real owner of your account was a pakistani because he used to speak in urdu and spoke several times with my indian friends. Which clearly states that you bought ghostprime account.

Sent from my SM-G530F using TapatalkIm not ghostprime I dont even know who that is rofl

Anyway, you log on to DL just to stand around and pretend to be a dev lol wake up sweetheart you are NOT a dev and will never be one

Case closed [emoji724]

go ahead and report this message to the forum moderators like you did last time hahah couldn't handle the truth

Dollarr
10-30-2017, 04:26 PM
Im not ghostprime I dont even know who that is rofl

Anyway, you log on to DL just to stand around and pretend to be a dev lol wake up sweetheart you are NOT a dev and will never be one

Case closed [emoji724]

go ahead and report this message to the forum moderators like you did last time hahah couldn't handle the truthIm laughing in real after releasing how immature you are . Aww in case if you don't remember your tapatalk forums account name was Ghostprime A.K.A Japan . Better find a better excuse to hide the truth that you bought that account mate good luck and sorry to inform you that i have plenty of stuff to do rather than closing cases on forums and pretending to be an authority

Dollarr
10-30-2017, 04:28 PM
Im not ghostprime I dont even know who that is rofl

Case closed [emoji724]

go ahead and report this message to the forum moderators like you did last time hahah couldn't handle the truthI did not report them hahaha your reply was so inappropriate that they were forced to remove it and send you a warning

japan
10-30-2017, 04:31 PM
Im laughing in real after releasing how immature you are . Aww in case if you don't remember your tapatalk forums account name was Ghostprime A.K.A Japan . Better find a better excuse to hide the truth that you bought that account mate good luck and sorry to inform you that i have plenty of stuff to do rather than closing cases on forums and pretending to be an authority

Sent from my SM-G530F using TapatalkGhostprime aka Japan? What the lol
What substance are you on kiddo

Must be a powerful one..
It has you believing you are a dev hahah

WAKE UP

Dollarr
10-30-2017, 04:33 PM
Ghostprime aka Japan? Wtf lol
What substance are you on kiddo

Must be a powerful one..
It has you believing you are a dev hahah

WAKE UPHahahahahahaha

Cinco
10-30-2017, 04:59 PM
You get the power to IGNORE. That's plenty. You're not getting the power to BAN or MUTE anybody.