PDA

View Full Version : A Few Formatting Questions for Devs

Buchmeister
10-29-2017, 06:58 PM
Is the Spacetime Engine compatible with 3d file formats? If so, which ones?
What are the size constraints for your textures? Some items don't seem to be simple textures wrapped around a solid mesh.

I ask because I think it would be neat if we let the fans help design stuff for Cinco since he works hard on this game along with other projects. If he (or other devs who happen to be browsing on the forums) likes my work, he can feel free to use it in future updates.

It's time for the community to help out :)

RATTANSINGHNAGRA
11-06-2017, 11:56 AM
Is the Spacetime Engine compatible with 3d file formats? If so, which ones?
What are the size constraints for your textures? Some items don't seem to be simple textures wrapped around a solid mesh.

I ask because I think it would be neat if we let the fans help design stuff for Cinco since he works hard on this game along with other projects. If he (or other devs who happen to be browsing on the forums) likes my work, he can feel free to use it in future updates.

It's time for the community to help out :)

I offered this years ago to them, they don't seem interested in it. I remember I received a half-hearted response about "games so old, blah blah blah, cant add new content only edit existing gear." I would love to help out as well, don't know why they would reject FREE help.