PDA

View Full Version : Is this possible at Lv 5?

Earlingstad
10-29-2017, 11:54 PM
Just noticed a Lv 5 player with these stats.

The stats seem impossible at lv 5 (especially the armor for lv 5 even with awakens) but then I am not aware of lv 5 gearstats. Could anyone please explain?

VenomSet
10-30-2017, 01:16 AM
It is possible.
1 year ago i had 90dmg at lvl 5 and that was without all these buffs and awakenings.
Nothing special tbh

shadowronn
10-30-2017, 01:16 AM
The best pet, maybe magma or some other cool pet, all the elixirs and all OP weak jewels( maybe order ) and yes with all OP awakens , it’s possible , and was this ss before or after level 2 arcane artifacts?

Azerothraven
10-30-2017, 01:18 AM
I have seen a video of 3 guys running dead city at level 5. It was mind blowing to me at the time cuz I was level 20 and even I could not do it.
It was possible even without awakening back then. It was few years ago.

Enchanted Eye gems

Earlingstad
10-30-2017, 01:37 AM
The best pet, maybe magma or some other cool pet, all the elixirs and all OP weak jewels( maybe order ) and yes with all OP awakens , it’s possible , and was this ss before or after level 2 arcane artifacts?

The picture is of today. No arcane artifacts I suppose, just the rare one.

Maximizing gear and Twinking is something. But this is like god-moding. I honestly feel it affects the game's health. There should be a reasonable scaling of gear-stats. I would request a dev's comment on this.

Agirlnamedbob
10-30-2017, 09:05 AM
It's not the stats but his kdr that draws my attention lol
Anyway I have a lvl 4 warrior in my friendslist that has 1.2k armor 2.2k health and around 110 damage.. With buffs and awakenings you can get crazy stats at low lvl

Hail
10-30-2017, 10:36 AM
The picture is of today. No arcane artifacts I suppose, just the rare one.

Maximizing gear and Twinking is something. But this is like god-moding. I honestly feel it affects the game's health. There should be a reasonable scaling of gear-stats. I would request a dev's comment on this.

Some of us were asking for this since damn awakenings came. It is quite saddening to see what was once such an enjoyable aspect of this game has since turned into. And even if something was to be done, I feel it is too late for many of those players to come back.

Kdr is clearly farmed as I doubt he could get 5 kills a day from new players entering pvp.

Lizzie AL
10-30-2017, 11:51 AM
Well ive been at lvl 8 since a loooong time, stats are boosted, the damage atleast. Armor is possible 😏

Gouiwaa9000
10-30-2017, 12:27 PM
That feeling when a lvl5 has double the dex of me at lvl61 ......

Kissaura
10-30-2017, 05:39 PM
The KD is unlikely but the stats are possible. Should have checked for elixirs also.

Monsteriveelt
11-01-2017, 10:18 AM
Those stats are average

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk