PDA

View Full Version : Some General Ideas

Kurvy
10-30-2017, 03:54 AM
Making 3pc and 2pc Rings L76+
Why?- This would remove a lot of the crit luck involved in twink pvp right now. I think twink was much better before lower levels had access to the elite rings (Maybe more people will buy plat rings ;D)

Stash Search Bar
Why?- I know this isnt true for all people but my stash is extremely full and its hard to find/gather the items especially when im in a hurry. Alternative would be making the most recently stashed items appear at the top.

New Holo Shield Colors
Why?- For endless fashion possibilities (Possibly add with X-mas update?)
Suggestions
1. Orange
2. Pink
3. Charcoal

A Big Idea- Adding a version of PvP with 3 teams Red/Blue/Green, Idk if its possible to add this. But i would buy it in a heartbeat.

A lot of requests coming at sts right now, thanks for listening :*

Spullllll
10-30-2017, 06:35 AM
Dont agree with the rings part because i wouldnt pay 75 plat for a ring. Sorry but thats not a good idea. The rest is a plus one from me!

Kurvy
10-30-2017, 12:48 PM
Dont agree with the rings part because i wouldnt pay 75 plat for a ring. Sorry but thats not a good idea. The rest is a plus one from me!

We would have the L10 Screaming Mimi, the L30 Halloween Bling, and the L50 Circle of Samhain, if the speed was taken off in PvP zones, these would be a perfect option. And since everything is tradeable, that includes plat bought rings aswell. Plenty of options.
Also the Pink Dragon Rings.

iDarkviper
10-31-2017, 05:46 AM

U don’t have to pay plat

U can just pay gold