PDA

View Full Version : A Few Recommendations

Oire
10-30-2017, 04:23 AM
I downloaded it yesterday and I'm already falling in love with this game. The music and SFX are very nostalgic. Anyways, I'd like to recommend a few things.

Skill Location

The controls weren't that ideal to me, but I got used to it in no time since you guys added in the option for the virtual joystick. But I would also like an option where we could change the location of where our skills will be located on the screen while playing. Just like PL, AL, and all of the other Legend series, not including PLA, had their skills on the right side of the screen while you move your character with the virtual joystick on the left side of the screen. If you guys could add a way so that we could change the skills so that they're on the sides of the screen instead of the bottom, it would help people who prefer the virtual joystick since we can then reach the skills more comfortably.

Item Drops

I feel like this is the most important thing PLA is missing. The reason I have come to love games like these is for the satisfying feeling you get when you finally loot that one thing you were really wishing for. In my opinion, PL had it spot on with the gear drops. It was very satisfying to loot pinks... good pinks at that. Maybe it's because I'm only tier 2, but it seems that aspect of the game is gone now and it is the same system as AL where you need to get platinum in order buy/open chests to get items that are actually worth upgrading and keeping.

The Map

I would like the map to resemble PL a little bit more than how it is right now. For example, the tier I am in right now is 2, which is Balefort Castle, but I don't really see anything on the map that really looks like the old Balefort Castle from PL. There's only this little fort next to the level Manor Crasher and that's it. I understand that this is a different game, but since it is in the same realm of Alterra, I feel like it could use a little bit of work.

Welp, that's all for now. It's very nostalgic as I said earlier. And even though there are some things that could be better, it's very fun overall. I appreciate you guys making a game for us oldies ;D

PLA IGN: Pun

TheBerio
10-30-2017, 08:13 PM
Agree with everything. The loot is really bad in my oponion. But that’s maybe because we can’t get pinks or epic from normal levels? It would make sense because there are chests that we can buy for platinum. This game needs to make some money tho. So if you want pink/epic go for plat chests :/

Oire
10-31-2017, 03:21 AM
Yeah. I don't like how STS is going for chest systems now instead of making loots droppable from the bosses themselves if you farm for it. That's what makes MMORPG's great. I know they're going for a more casual game now so it's just fast gameplay, but how you have to open chests with platinum for the more ideal gears... not a fan at all.

Java
10-31-2017, 06:27 AM
Some of the green lootable items are better than epics and pinks. What is more important than anything is the enhancement and jewels you put into it. I'm t9 and my tier 6 green helm is better than the 3 epic and pinks I have that are t8 & t9. Just don't discount them because they aren't epic or legendary.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171031/74eb4338dce40c945e66737f97e8676a.jpg

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Oldcoot
10-31-2017, 08:36 AM
I said this somewhere else but I say it again, I'm enjoying the game so far but really missing grinding the dungeons with other players. Solo not so fun, fix it justg!

Justg
10-31-2017, 10:31 AM
I said this somewhere else but I say it again, I'm enjoying the game so far but really missing grinding the dungeons with other players. Solo not so fun, fix it justg!

Thanks! We're looking at other multiplayer options before launch for some grinding but we want the advancement to be single player so people are responsible for their own status.

Oldcoot
10-31-2017, 10:45 AM
Thanks! We're looking at other multiplayer options before launch for some grinding but we want the advancement to be single player so people are responsible for their own status.
I thank you for your response and this helps me in the mindset I must have for this game