PDA

View Full Version : Who is the mysterious figure?

Handsofmyvodka
10-27-2011, 10:41 PM
EDIT: guess I should be more clear, does anyone know who the boss in the shipyard campaign (mysterius figure) is?

Fatpigwarrior
10-27-2011, 10:43 PM
Me! Lol what are you talking about?

Piosidon
10-27-2011, 10:48 PM
Do you mean the robots in the wall? Oops I'm not supposed to say that.

Carth
10-27-2011, 10:48 PM
The mysterious figure is whoever you want it to be. Just my thought on the whole thing.

Every time I fight it, I'm reminded of 'death' in the shape of a being.

seilhpares
10-27-2011, 10:51 PM
I think he's gonna show up again in a future ship yard installment...

IBNobody
10-27-2011, 10:56 PM
My guess is that he's part of the evil alien race (Acadian?) that Cinco mentioned at the BBQ.

Bakoffmycandy
10-27-2011, 11:13 PM
If we knew he wouldn't be so Mysterious lol

Handsofmyvodka
10-27-2011, 11:24 PM
If we knew he wouldn't be so Mysterious loltrue...I'll bet he's the boss from dynastar lol. No wait, I killed him

CanonicalKoi
10-27-2011, 11:26 PM
true...I'll bet he's the boss from dynastar lol. No wait, I killed him

Or.....did you???!???? *cue dramatic sting of music*

Handsofmyvodka
10-27-2011, 11:27 PM
Or.....did you???!???? *cue dramatic sting of music*Yup bout 30 times lol

CanonicalKoi
10-27-2011, 11:48 PM
Yup bout 30 times lol

Well, then, she asked reasonably, he could be back again, couldn't he? I'm betting it's one of the following:

1. Sauron (slumming after losing his last gig).
2. Lord Voldemort (out of work since the series ended and even evil wizards seeking to rule the earth need to pay the bills).
3. Skeller Krunch (ran away from PL due to his crippling phobias of bears, birds and weird little elves).
4. My mail carrier (has a fear of approaching doors and flings packages from a distance. That's sorta mysterious.).

Handsofmyvodka
10-28-2011, 12:14 AM
Well, then, she asked reasonably, he could be back again, couldn't he? I'm betting it's one of the following:

2. Lord Voldemort (out of work since the series ended and even evil wizards seeking to rule the earth need to pay the bills).
3. Skeller Krunch (ran away from PL due to his crippling phobias of bears, birds and weird little elves).
4. My mail carrier (has a fear of approaching doors and flings packages from a distance. That's sorta mysterious.).I'll bet it's a new movie the director bots brother is shooting,henceforth I shall wear my director cap whenever I visit shipyards to pay homage to the director bot who sadly I also killed. Ether that or it's The Emporor

Rittik
10-28-2011, 12:14 AM
No its me guys :-P

Handsofmyvodka
10-28-2011, 12:16 AM
No its me guys :-PAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait, then why aren't you dead?

Rittik
10-28-2011, 12:22 AM
I dont die....i use stimpacks...there is a secret engineer who keeps reviving me! :-p

Handsofmyvodka
10-28-2011, 12:25 AM
I dont die....i use stimpacks...there is a secret engineer who keeps reviving me! :-pO.O

Rittik
10-28-2011, 12:27 AM
Ya....u wont be able to see the engineer anytime....cause i hide her lol

Handsofmyvodka
10-28-2011, 12:42 AM
Ya....u wont be able to see the engineer anytime....cause i hide her lolLOL

javier995
10-28-2011, 01:21 AM
I know who he is!

Rittik
10-28-2011, 01:35 AM
Javier! :-O
U knew who i am?
Thnk u! :-P

Skeletonlord
10-28-2011, 01:47 AM
A boss in the shipyard campaign

Handsofmyvodka
10-28-2011, 07:30 AM
A boss in the shipyard campaignUmmm i meant his idnetity

javier995
10-28-2011, 08:27 AM
A boss in the shipyard campaignUmmm i meant his idnetity

I know his identity.

CanonicalKoi
10-28-2011, 08:32 AM
Vodka, you'll find out when you become a Senior Member. You get your membership card, a lapel pin, learn the secret handshake, a key to the clubhouse, have to buy coffee for all the "old" senior members and....learn the sooper-secret identity of the Mysterious Figure. Oh! And the secret to life. ;)

Handsofmyvodka
10-28-2011, 08:46 AM
Vodka, you'll find out when you become a Senior Member. You get your membership card, a lapel pin, learn the secret handshake, a key to the clubhouse, have to buy coffee for all the "old" senior members and....learn the sooper-secret identity of the Mysterious Figure. Oh! And the secret to life. ;)Yah yah that cool and all but I don't like coffee. I like vodka =)

Growwle
10-28-2011, 08:47 AM
Vodka, you'll find out when you become a Senior Member. You get your membership card, a lapel pin, learn the secret handshake, a key to the clubhouse, have to buy coffee for all the "old" senior members and....learn the sooper-secret identity of the Mysterious Figure. Oh! And the secret to life. ;)

Coffee....:o

BodMaster
10-28-2011, 08:57 AM
All will be revealed in SY2 and SY3..... oh yeahhhh they already exsist, dang will have to come up with a new name ;)

Sam said about a new Alien Race, so far cults and robots dont cove that :p so must be an Alien... oooooooo.. ahhhhhhh :D

Handsofmyvodka
10-28-2011, 08:59 AM
All will be revealed in SY2 and SY3..... oh yeahhhh they already exsist, dang will have to come up with a new name ;)

Sam said about a new Alien Race, so far cults and robots dont cove that :p so must be an Alien... oooooooo.. ahhhhhhh :DLol that's....mysterious!

CanonicalKoi
10-28-2011, 09:24 AM
Yah yah that cool and all but I don't like coffee. I like vodka =)

Tough. When you're a Senior Member you *shall* drink coffee! So sayeth the Great Tome of All Things Senior Member-y, thus so shall it be. And you must also therefore eat of the pizza (if you can wrestle some away from Bod. That'll be your first test.). :D

octavos
10-28-2011, 09:49 AM
EDIT: guess I should be more clear, does anyone know who the boss in the shipyard campaign (mysterius figure) is?

My evil twin Ghost..(Anti-ghost!)..he must die at all costs!

hes an anti-SG want to see you guys rack up the deaths.

Handsofmyvodka
10-28-2011, 09:52 AM
My evil twin Ghost..(Anti-ghost!)..he must die at all costs!

hes an anti-SG want to see you guys rack up the deaths.Lol he is victorius I has like 700 deaths

Handsofmyvodka
10-28-2011, 10:22 AM
Tough. When you're a Senior Member you *shall* drink coffee! So sayeth the Great Tome of All Things Senior Member-y, thus so shall it be. And you must also therefore eat of the pizza (if you can wrestle some away from Bod. That'll be your first test.). :DI......will......NEVER....DRINK....COFFEE!!! lol but I will eat pizza eat waffles and drink vodka

CanonicalKoi
10-28-2011, 11:46 AM
I......will......NEVER....DRINK....COFFEE!!! lol but I will eat pizza eat waffles and drink vodka

We who are senior will compromise on Black Russians, but without the coffee, you gets no pizza. (Waffles??!? Who mentioned waffles??!?? But....yeah. Mmmmmm...waffles.....)

Handsofmyvodka
10-28-2011, 12:07 PM
(Waffles??!? Who mentioned waffles??!?? But....yeah. Mmmmmm...waffles.....)Waffles go great with vodka lol

Handsofmyvodka
10-28-2011, 12:11 PM
but without the coffee, you gets no pizza.haha I'll get my pizza come heck and high water

Lady_Pebbles
10-28-2011, 12:58 PM
Its Samhayne. He decided to take over the universe with his SL Godly powers of doom. The SL apocalypse is among us. Beware. (o.o)

The oracle "Thren" has spoken. Heed my warning.

lol XD

Handsofmyvodka
10-28-2011, 01:05 PM
Its Samhayne. He decided to take over the universe with his SL Godly powers of doom. The SL apocalypse is among us. Beware. (o.o)

lol XD *puts on apocalyptic resistance trooper gear checks ammo and cocks shotgun* BRING IT!!!

Ebalere
10-28-2011, 01:33 PM
It's my mom, she's totally choked at you guys for catching her in her housecoat all the time and beating her up. STAWP IT!

Handsofmyvodka
10-28-2011, 01:38 PM
Never i need the gear!!!!! Tell her to give me all her plasmatech gear and maybey i'll stop killing her!!!!!

CanonicalKoi
10-28-2011, 01:53 PM
The scene: the inside of a hulked (or should've been hulked long ago) spacecraft. A tall, shadowy, hooded figure stands with arms upraised, not in benediction, but in wrath. Before the figure stands 4 Ops/Engies/Commandos looking somewhat embarrassed as they say in unison,

"Sorry, Mrs. Ebalere!"

One lone Op stands slightly apart, looking a little mortified. He speaks:

"Mooooooom!"

Handsofmyvodka
10-28-2011, 02:00 PM
The scene: the inside of a hulked (or should've been hulked long ago) spacecraft. A tall, shadowy, hooded figure stands with arms upraised, not in benediction, but in wrath. Before the figure stands 4 Ops/Engies/Commandos looking somewhat embarrassed as they say in unison,

"Sorry, Mrs. Ebalere!"

One lone Op stands slightly apart, looking a little mortified. He speaks:

"Mooooooom!"Rotflol

Handsofmyvodka
10-28-2011, 02:12 PM
Mrs ebalere: look what you and your friends did to my house!!!

Ebalere: I'm sorry mo-

Mrs ebalere: you killed half the relatives we were having over for holoween!!!!! Now go to your room!!

Handsofmyvodka
10-28-2011, 02:13 PM
Mrs ebalere: look what you and your friends did to my house!!!

Ebalere: I'm sorry mo-

Mrs ebalere: you killed half the relatives we were having over for holoween!!!!! Now go to your room!!

arischal
10-28-2011, 02:51 PM

OMG. Its Kenny. Jeez didn't you guys watch the second part. Kenny is mysterion because he can't die and nobody remembers his death.

krazii
10-28-2011, 02:56 PM

4. My mail carrier (has a fear of approaching doors and flings packages from a distance. That's sorta mysterious.).

Good guesses, could it be somebody from Star Wars (hmmm....lot's of other similarities), perhaps the reincarnation of Jabba the Hut, the slim version!

Handsofmyvodka
10-28-2011, 03:26 PM
Ill bet it's ghost he supposedly died I the second one but the devs say he isn't quite dead. to quote Monty python: I'm not dead yet! I'm getting better!

arischal
10-28-2011, 03:39 PM
Dementor from harry potter

MimeRifle
10-28-2011, 03:44 PM
It's Vincent Price. Everyone knows both he and Slim Pickens faked their deaths...

MYNISTA
10-28-2011, 10:13 PM
It's.....Spamtonio.

sickside
10-28-2011, 10:21 PM
its Red Herring

props to someone who knows the refrence

but on a serious soryline kinda thing its the guy that locked you up in the beginning of the game or w/e

Hassias86
10-29-2011, 04:12 AM
I guess its Michael Jackson

Lady_Pebbles
10-29-2011, 01:50 PM

lol XD *puts on apocalyptic resistance trooper gear checks ammo and cocks shotgun* BRING IT!!!

You are wise to be prepared mister. XD

BodMaster
10-29-2011, 05:55 PM
It's.....Spamtonio.

Lesley Swipes :D

Cahaun
10-29-2011, 06:34 PM
Possible suspects who wield the name "Mysterious Figure:
1. The Emperor!
2. Rittik and his mysterious healer
3. Death
4. Raasasa's Apprentice

Garvhoz
10-29-2011, 07:17 PM
Hey it could be the mortal devil (can be killed) of SL the doppleganger of the devs probaly.:eek: what if in a later campaign who have to fight your doppleganger that would be hard or if your doing a group run it would be the person with the highest level doppleganger:( I scared myself to death almost

starsavior
10-30-2011, 09:28 PM
Bod when he turns into his alter ego when he doesn't get pizza...

CanonicalKoi
10-30-2011, 09:44 PM
Bod when he turns into his alter ego when he doesn't get pizza...

But....but....we saw them both at the same time tonight...hmmm....stunt double, d'ya think? (Bod, I'm teasing! Really! Put the pitchfork down...aiyeeeeee!)

Handsofmyvodka
10-30-2011, 10:36 PM
I'm back. Oooooo look I'm a senior member and I'm eating pizza and no coffee looks like u was wrong koi hahahahahahahah

starsavior
10-30-2011, 11:57 PM
He used his pitchfork and devil horns too use some magic spell and to make the mysterious figure appear like mirror or something and I am even confusing myself.

Handsofmyvodka
10-31-2011, 12:05 AM
He used his pitchfork and devil horns too use some magic spell and to make the mysterious figure appear like mirror or something and I am even confusing myself.Ummmm could u repeat that plz?

starsavior
10-31-2011, 03:31 AM
He used his pitchfork and devil horns too use some magic spell and to make the mysterious figure appear like mirror or something and I am even confusing myself.
Here you go :P

Cahaun
10-31-2011, 06:23 AM
Yea you are confusing yourself. As the Illusionist says "Everything is an illusion" oooooh!

CanonicalKoi
10-31-2011, 07:04 AM
I'm back. Oooooo look I'm a senior member and I'm eating pizza and no coffee looks like u was wrong koi hahahahahahahah

Psst! Really? What do you think is in the pizza? *sneaky Op smirk*

Handsofmyvodka
10-31-2011, 01:06 PM
Psst! Really? What do you think is in the pizza? *sneaky Op smirk*Idk an idc all I know is that it taste really good hahahaha