PDA

View Full Version : Spend gold how?

Shocan
10-31-2017, 12:27 PM
So this is a dumb post... I have 1.1m gold (Which is a lot to me so people like handsumlegend can your mouth before I do it for you XD Jk) and I have no idea how to spend it.... Any ideas? No I will not give it to anyone (Except maybe on my yt for a giveaway) I have a tavern with crappy furniture and I have crappy gear and no good pets. Ideas? Links to guides I was too lazy to find? Tips to increase amount? Best insults you can throw at me for asking this question? Oops not that one. Thanks in advance and have a great day and a safe and Happy Halloween!

shadowronn
10-31-2017, 12:40 PM
Merch ftw , sell the tavern and increase your capital and keep merching and you’ll be rich

Shocan
10-31-2017, 12:41 PM
Back up!
/11 chars

Shocan
10-31-2017, 12:43 PM
Merch ftw , sell the tavern and increase your capital and keep merching and you’ll be rich

I suck at merching.... Any tips? I can't ever do it right...

Boltag
10-31-2017, 06:32 PM
Scamming which is illegal can make you rich.

Shocan
10-31-2017, 07:09 PM
Scamming which is illegal can make you rich.

Hmm.... I like it, I like it! Jk lmao dude.

Suentous PO
10-31-2017, 07:45 PM
Gear>pets>Jewels>locations
Furnature doesn't make the list at all until baller status

Plenty of pewdipies will have YouTube clips on gold and merch

I had to go back one whole page for this
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?396999-Gold-Guide!-Preferably-for-Endgame!
Heppy monsterday

Azerothraven
11-01-2017, 01:17 AM
I suck at merching.... Any tips? I can't ever do it right...
This has inspired me to write a merching thread for those who are bad at it and will link it once it is done :)

Edit:
I did it. here is a link to the thread for merching guide: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?410764-Handsumlegend-s-Ultimate-Guide-to-Merching

Shocan
11-01-2017, 06:25 AM
This has inspired me to write a merching thread for those who are bad at it and will link it once it is done :)

Edit:
I did it. here is a link to the thread for merching guide: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?410764-Handsumlegend-s-Ultimate-Guide-to-Merching

Thx! Are you just moving your yt vids to PLA? XD

Azerothraven
11-01-2017, 09:56 AM
Thx! Are you just moving your yt vids to PLA? XD

On a break from AL for another 16 days.

I need somthing more casual than AL rn due to a busy life so doing PLA temporarily but will catch up on AL in no time

Shocan
11-01-2017, 10:39 AM
On a break from AL for another 16 days.

I need somthing more casual than AL rn due to a busy life so doing PLA temporarily but will catch up on AL in no time

Lmao sounds like a temporary ban..... Jk dude sounds good! Notice how I automatically told you to shut ur mouth about that being small amount of gold XD

Azerothraven
11-01-2017, 02:36 PM
Lmao sounds like a temporary ban..... Jk dude sounds good! Notice how I automatically told you to shut ur mouth about that being small amount of gold XD

big or small. Gold is gold and we all were at the point one point or another. notice next year you might be a 100m+ naire.

Shocan
11-01-2017, 06:35 PM
big or small. Gold is gold and we all were at the point one point or another. notice next year you might be a 100m+ naire.

Or have 100k and that be a lot... Like my entire 4 1/2 years of playing