PDA

View Full Version : Just to clarify

Kaytar
10-28-2011, 12:02 AM
I got called darkmatterkid (scammer) today. Just here to confirm I'm in no way, shape, or form darkmatterkid. Sure, we used to be buddies but when I found out he scammed I removed him from my friends list. So for those of you calling me darkmatterkid, please stop! Never scammed in my PL life. I like PL too much to be banned for scamming.

Zeus
10-28-2011, 12:58 AM
Don't you hate it when people spread around rumors? I know, it sucks. Been called a scammer one time too many as well, it's okay! Your friends know you aren't; your true friends know that you aren't a scammer.

Barbamitsos
10-28-2011, 01:01 AM
i was called a scammer by a close friend for a staff he said i bought ( i never had it ) and then he tried rushin me in pvp....

sometimes people search for reasons to do smething and callin u a scammer sometimes works.
Best way is to resolve is not hear em

Onaraasider
10-28-2011, 02:15 AM
I was called a hacker by a person, they spread rumors about me hacking there account and I almost got reported. She as a close friend but she betrayed me

Fatpigwarrior
10-28-2011, 02:51 AM
I also got called scammer by Whirlzap, I'll never forgive u whirlz. Y u think ima scammer?

Trollee
10-28-2011, 03:11 AM
I also got called scammer by Whirlzap, I'll never forgive u whirlz. Y u think ima scammer?

Sure it wasn't spammer?

Riccits
10-28-2011, 03:13 AM
well if i use RicciST ppl calls me Racist...

Fatpigwarrior
10-28-2011, 03:39 AM

Sure it wasn't spammer?

No. I dont spam

Ugresa
10-28-2011, 03:57 AM
Your friends know you aren't; your true friends know that you aren't a scammer.

Exactly. I know you're not a scammer. You play way to much to risk getting banned. You would never scam someone! Plus I've played with both of you at the same time. That'd be kind of hard for you to play on two devices simultaneously lol.

Mageprodigy
10-28-2011, 11:55 AM
Don't you hate it when people spread around rumors? I know, it sucks. Been called a scammer one time too many as well, it's okay! Your friends know you aren't; your true friends know that you aren't a scammer.
I think they called u a scammer because you have to much money! ;-)

Kaytar
10-28-2011, 03:42 PM
Don't you hate it when people spread around rumors? I know, it sucks. Been called a scammer one time too many as well, it's okay! Your friends know you aren't; your true friends know that you aren't a scammer. thanks apollo. People are just jealous because we have too much money(; It takes hard work and I hate not being credited for it. In my eyes, there should be a "Report this jealous rumor spreader" button

Paar
10-28-2011, 04:03 PM
Alot of Top Pvpers With like 50k+ Kills Gets called a hacker all the time I hear people in Pvp say You cant have that many kills Hacker! And Other nonsense

Kaytar
10-29-2011, 11:39 PM
I was called a hacker by a person, they spread rumors about me hacking there account and I almost got reported. She as a close friend but she betrayed me

OMG me too! I was just standing there and some Guy says "hacker" I'm like "what?!" Then he said some giberish and left. I was like WTH followed by me thinking: How does one hack a phone? lol ;) first, clear your mind. Once your mind is clear, it will automatically start hacking a phone with its built in tele-kenetic abilities. Just thought some humor was needed on this thread :)