PDA

View Full Version : PvP Bugs (Old Town CTF and DM arenas)

Annin
10-31-2017, 10:57 PM
There is something wrong with these Old Town Arenas.
I am referring to the two that were introduced during the previous Winter event.
I believe that you accidently set the maps as campaign maps or something similar rather than PvP maps..

Here is why:

Moonshadow Guardian Vanity and Solstice Fire Star give an increase in speed while in these maps and in the Vampire District. It does not give the same effect while playing in the original two PvP arenas.

There are also a few problems with the gameplay here, mainly due to the powers Brimstone, Fatal Burst, Dark Binding, and Vermin Swarm

All of these powers will keep players affected by them frozen for a long period of time and will consume 90-100% of their health. During this frozen time, we are unable to use any powers. These powers do not give the same effects when playing in the original two PvP maps

Please look into these issues, Cinco
I will be creating a video soon demonstrating the bugs
(hopefully you will fix them)

Thank you

Beppy AKA AncientLegend
11-13-2017, 10:21 PM
I think these are intended the skills finally do what they say ahaha hope they do this to all the maps we need some build variety

Dollarr
11-15-2017, 08:55 AM
I think these are intended the skills finally do what they say ahaha hope they do this to all the maps we need some build varietyPlayers started using leap in higher levels now and it keeps on hitting .... i prefer to have our old dodge back it was way better than this new dodge gem wonder who suggested for this new gem -.- made pvp completely useless now

Sent from my SM-G530F using Tapatalk

Phosgore
11-15-2017, 12:49 PM
Thank you for reporting Annin.

If we want changes, we have to be prepared for it, and we have to adapt to it.

Beppy AKA AncientLegend
11-17-2017, 02:32 AM
you only notice it hits cause its such an annoying spell lmfaooo brim hits just as much as leap

Dollarr
01-06-2018, 03:29 PM
Leap is turly annoying im saying this even tho i was a leap user at lvl 26

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk