PDA

View Full Version : 30 Housing slots MAX? Starter house?

Pillowhead
11-01-2017, 12:59 PM
Hello!
I just bought up til 40 housing slots, but it seems like I can only put down 30.
Why is that? Is that the max limit? If yes, then I feel kinda bad that i got those 10 extra slots.
Thanks.

Cinco
11-01-2017, 01:44 PM
There are two different inventory considerations with Houses. One of them is your furnishing inventory - which sets how many furniture / housing items you can carry on your character. The other is housing slots - which determine how many pieces of furniture you can place in / use to decorate your home.

Pillowhead
11-01-2017, 04:06 PM
There are two different inventory considerations with Houses. One of them is your furnishing inventory - which sets how many furniture / housing items you can carry on your character. The other is housing slots - which determine how many pieces of furniture you can place in / use to decorate your home.

Thanks for the response.
Yes that I do understand.
The issue is that I bought 35 extra slots (5 slots were given to me from the beginning when getting the starter house), but by the looks of it I can only put down 30 furniture, and not 40 (the amount of slots I have).

Here's a picture of it, notice the 30/40
https://m.imgur.com/a/fhrrm

Snowman Is here
11-01-2017, 05:35 PM
You have to buy more furniturishing inventory slots, click the furniture section in your inventory and buy more slots, 15 platinum for 25 more slots, until you get 40 or the amount of furniture slots you own, so if you ever “pack all” they can go into your inventory Im assuming. I had the same problem as well because I owned 200 furniture slots and only 120 furniture inventory slots.

Shocan
11-01-2017, 06:29 PM
You have to buy more furniturishing inventory slots, click the furniture section in your inventory and buy more slots, 15 platinum for 25 more slots, until you get 40 or the amount of furniture slots you own, so if you ever “pack all” they can go into your inventory Im assuming. I had the same problem as well because I owned 200 furniture slots and only 120 furniture inventory slots.

Irrelevant. I am guessing 30 is the max! I have 50 inventory slots but have 70 furnishing items down in house.

Java
11-02-2017, 01:18 AM
Don't hold me to this but starter house can up to 105. The initial 5 plus 100 additional slots which will transfer to any size house. My starter has 55 currently.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171102/221f27c97c978aa5eb9105f12b7ba48d.jpg

Snowman Is here
11-02-2017, 03:58 AM
Irrelevant. I am guessing 30 is the max! I have 50 inventory slots but have 70 furnishing items down in house.

Irrelevant ?Cinco stated you need to consider both Inventory and the Furniture slots, if you’re unable to place down any furniture even with enough furniture slots; you’ll have to buy furnishing inventory. It might not have to be the exact amount as the amount of furniture slots but buying more inventory will allow you to place down the rest of your furniture.

Shocan
11-02-2017, 05:52 AM
Irrelevant ?Cinco stated you need to consider both Inventory and the Furniture slots, if you’re unable to place down any furniture even with enough furniture slots; you’ll have to buy furnishing inventory. It might not have to be the exact amount as the amount of furniture slots but buying more inventory will allow you to place down the rest of your furniture.

Then how do I have more placed items then I do spots in inv... Ruh roh raggy

Cinco
11-03-2017, 02:01 PM
Then how do I have more placed items then I do spots in inv... Ruh roh raggy

You are free to purchase furniture inventory space and housing furniture placement slots independently.
Sounds like you have purchased house furniture slots but need furniture inventory slots :-)

Shocan
11-06-2017, 02:32 PM
You are free to purchase furniture inventory space and housing furniture placement slots independently.
Sounds like you have purchased house furniture slots but need furniture inventory slots :-)

Your interpretation... Would happen to be correct XD