PDA

View Full Version : Battle ground broadcast

FearAL
11-01-2017, 10:17 PM
Ok so as you can see by the BG broadcasts ppl including my self have been making guilds called looking for bg or something similar to notify people that they want to bg someone, but why cant sts just make this a feature like a tab under the bg menu where you press it and it will broadcast same way it does wins and losses something like "Garbage is looking for a bg" just so that we dont have to get on alts and send bgs over and over and just give it a timer of 5-10 minutes.

Snowman Is here
11-02-2017, 04:08 AM
Atm pvp is inactive, I think if sts deals with some of the issues with endgame it might bring more players back to pvp and therefor players creating pvp guilds again to bg, a bg broadcast would be useful if there were more pvp guilds.

FearAL
11-02-2017, 08:04 AM
Atm pvp is inactive, I think if sts deals with some of the issues with endgame it might bring more players back to pvp and therefor players creating pvp guilds again to bg, a bg broadcast would be useful if there were more pvp guilds.

Pvp is active in 61, only reason 66 is inactive is bc there is only 1 way to obtain nightmare gear and it’s overly expensive for most players to play in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xxsoifongxx
11-02-2017, 09:05 AM

Lvl 61-63 is active its like no one ever left the bracket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk