PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming updates?

oraweun
11-02-2017, 08:38 AM
Hey guys,
I was wondering if there will be any new upcoming game changes, if any new items would come out.
The 15% speed boost is kind of cool, but why was it added? (Answer this question please)
I'm recently seeing alot of old buddies playing and being hyped about the game.
STS have the opportunity to "revive" the game and I hope they'll listen to the community.
I really want to see new additions to this amazing game, who's with me?

Conquered
11-03-2017, 12:51 AM
There are about only 100 players active or less if i would estimate it. Sts wont focus that much on a dead game and few players so if i were you. Don't expect too much or don't spend money. It won't be worth it.

Shonex
11-03-2017, 09:41 AM
Alright, negativity aside, let me help you with what I think would be answers to your questions Oraweun.

About the items, well, most likely there will be a Christmas even this year but as for the items, sorry to say that there will most likely be no new items. And that is from what I could see and hear.
As for the speed boost, well it was necessary, idk if you have the end game set on your higher lvl chars but that difference in speed is huge. So this was a nice adjustment.

As much as I would like to share the hype, I can't help but agree on some of the points Zenxpro has given here. Again, I hope I am wrong, but it doesn't look like they might add anything new soon. Hope that helped you in some way. Cheers mate!

oraweun
11-03-2017, 09:46 AM
Alright, negativity aside, let me help you with what I think would be answers to your questions Oraweun.

About the items, well, most likely there will be a Christmas even this year but as for the items, sorry to say that there will most likely be no new items. And that is from what I could see and hear.
As for the speed boost, well it was necessary, idk if you have the end game set on your higher lvl chars but that difference in speed is huge. So this was a nice adjustment.

As much as I would like to share the hype, I can't help but agree on some of the points Zenxpro has given here. Again, I hope I am wrong, but it doesn't look like they might add anything new soon. Hope that helped you in some way. Cheers mate!Thank you for replying, what was the speed boost required for tho?

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Shonex
11-03-2017, 10:01 AM
I would say that movement in general really needed to be adjusted so that's why they did it.