PDA

View Full Version : Shipyard Feedback

Skeletonlord
10-28-2011, 10:38 AM
hey guys! i couldnt see a thread about this, and decided to sum up what i like about the shipyard campaign. ever since i went to shipyard, i have loved the campaign. The first 2 maps are great for xp, and the overall amount of xp you get in these runs is very good. i love the area, but another map on the deck of a ship is a great idea personally.
what do you guys like about the shipyard?

BodMaster
10-28-2011, 10:40 AM
hey guys! i couldnt see a thread about this, and decided to sum up what i like about the shipyard campaign. ever since i went to shipyard, i have loved the campaign. The first 2 maps are great for xp, and the overall amount of xp you get in these runs is very good. i love the area, but another map on the deck of a ship is a great idea personally.
what do you guys like about the shipyard?

Love this too personally :D

Just a heads up though here is the link to the Shipyard/Halloween event Feedback, (Suggestions and Feedback thread :))

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?40411-Shipyard-Halloween-Feedback-Thread

Skeletonlord
10-28-2011, 10:57 AM
i couldnt find this on my ipod sorry will do next time

BodMaster
10-28-2011, 11:10 AM
i couldnt find this on my ipod sorry will do next time

No problem buddy, never hurts to give more feedback so STS know how we feel about the new content :D good job :)

Rittik
10-28-2011, 11:16 AM
I love Mysteriosu Figure...in shipyard...he is very generouse in giving away epics after DEATH.....tough he didnt give me any!