PDA

View Full Version : Handsum | Official Guild Thread

Azerothraven
11-04-2017, 03:44 AM
First and Foremost,

WELCOME TO HANDSUM

Introduction:

I wanna share some gold with AL community therefore making a guild to distribute it among the forum players/in-game players . We are an International, Social and Forum Based Guild focused on PvP and PvE. English Speakers are preferred.

Requirement to Join Us:
1. Level 41 or above (exceptions apply to forum/returning players)
2. 10k Aps (exceptions apply to forum/returning players)
3. Social Player
4. Subscribe to my youtube channel here (Optional): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu0JUiM67ygHYI5_ut-h8Ew/videos?view_as=subscriber

Benefit of Joining US:

1. Guild Quiz on Thursday's at 11:30 GMT +6 every 2 weeks A video maybe be posted of this on Sundays' on my YouTube channel

2. Random Giveaways in Guildhall

3. Monthly Guild PvP competition at Cap 41. Winning Team get's 1m Gold distributed evenly among the winners. ( I or an officer selected by me will need to monitor). on 28th of Every Month

4. Monthly Guild Recruitment Event: Invite 100 players in a month for 1m Gold. Invited Players must be level 56 or above

5. Find the NPC Contest: More details here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFeBwTRq044&t=2s

Side benefits:
1. Lot of Active Players both at PvP and PvE
2. We can help each other buy and sell items in guild-chat to each other.
3. We can help each other find buyers or sellers.
4. There is a focus on social aspect of AL
5. We can give info on latest item prices so you don't overpay or get scammed.
6. Farm gold/aps with Pros
7. We help you complete hard bosses
8. You can make new friends here
9. We provide gold making/ xp/ event strategy
10. Guild Members Hang-Out Guildhall ( Social chats etc) . This occurs most at 11:30am CT when most of the members are active.
11. Guild Parties
12. House Parties

How to become a Recruiter:

1. First all of, you meet the requirement to join the Guild (lvl 41)
2. Be in the Guild
3. Have read this thread [ No exceptions] You will be asked a keyword/phrase in-game to be promoted to recruiter which is changed regularly :
keyword: iLovHandsum ( case sensitive)
4. Aware of the requirement to invite others
5. Any members joining that does not fitting the requirement will need to be approved by officer or guild master

How to become an Officer:

This will be really difficult as I don't want untrustworthy officer who can abuse officer status by scamming other members of the guild or kick players without running it by me.

Requirements:

1. You have a forum account or a highly active Guild member in-game
2. Have Recruited 100 Members for the Guild who reach the guild requirement ( No time limit/ exceptions apply)
3. You have been in the guild for at least 3 Months. (Exceptions apply)
4. You will need to do a Trust Test with me for an item or gold valued at 10m minimum. I will go first if you feel uncomfortable. Other officers tests here if you like to see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWQ9PahcKBo&feature=youtu.be
5. Notify me in-forum or in-game letting me know you would like to be an officer here.
6. You interact, participate events and frequently interact with guild master, officers and recruiters etc
7. Have knowledge of the game which you share freely.
8. Send me a house mail requesting to be an officer.

Rules:

1. NO Scammers Allowed [NO EXCEPTIONS]
2. NO Exploiters Allowed [NO EXCEPTIONS]
3. NO Gold Buyers/Seller [NO EXCEPTIONS]
4. NO Account Sellers/Buyers [NO EXCEPTIONS]
5. NO BEGGING in Guildchat
6. Read the Terms Of Service
7. Any Breach of the TOS grants immediate removal from guild without Notice or Exceptions. https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?71335-Arcane-Legends-Terms-of-Service

GUILD MASTER:

[B]Original Guild Master: Handsumlegend
Current Master: Handsumlegend

Please send me a message on forum to join or add me in-game. I will have a list of officers and recruiters as soon as possible.

Officers:

1. Zeridor

Recruiters:

1. Huntsup ( weekends only)
2. Sirsetlose
3. Lethaled
4. Irwie
5. Beudrav
6. Darklflame
7. Fraozubib
8. Nashaath
9. mpampasou
10. ashaath
11. Nicefeet
12. Mgma
Current Active Members: 440

PvP Information:

This event will take place on the 28th of each month. ( Exceptions apply; will be announced in motd if so). We will run PvP Capture The Flag at level 41 or below.

How does this work?

1. Only level 41 or below players can join the guild event.
2. You will need to run in Teams of 4 people; all level 41 or below
3. There will need to be at least 2 teams to run this event, if there is not then event will be delayed/cancelled
4. One member will need to be Party leader who will receive 50k if the team participates and notify me ign of all of their team members
5. The number of games played will be determined by the number of teams participating.
6. Winning team will get 250k each so 1m Overall

UNRELEATED

ALWAYS BE CAREFUL when trading. Don't trust anyone e.g. someone pm you and ask to do a trust test and they record video.
If you decide to trust someone, be prepared to lose it. I know few trusted players/scammers so let me know in-game if u find someone breaking the rules

Pridde
11-04-2017, 07:24 AM
Congrats on this new guild! Wish you the best of luck :)

Bug
11-04-2017, 08:13 AM
Goodluck Handsum!

slaaayerrr
11-04-2017, 03:34 PM
good luck rich

TastyGoblin
11-05-2017, 08:27 AM
Nice guild, good luck :)

Azerothraven
11-09-2017, 01:20 AM
Thanks Everyone for the best wishes!

Please comment below your ign to enter my 1m Gold Giveaway Below:

Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKBmQdAhSjc&feature=youtu.be

amith006
11-09-2017, 08:59 AM
Thanks Everyone for the best wishes!

Please comment below your ign to enter my 1m Gold Giveaway Below:

Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKBmQdAhSjc&feature=youtu.be
Hostom,Latedash

WilliamTheFighter
11-09-2017, 12:43 PM
Good luck with guild by <Letal Sharks> ;)

Inviato dal mio SM-J510FN utilizzando Tapatalk

ssbake
11-09-2017, 03:08 PM
Ign-ssblake
Hope i win!

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk

Aoekill
11-09-2017, 09:18 PM
Goodluck

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

EpicX
11-09-2017, 11:04 PM
Good luck mate, hope your guild is very successful!

Dex Scene
11-10-2017, 01:51 AM
Goodluck from Enigmatic :) Wish you a very successful guild

Thraundvilll
11-10-2017, 11:00 AM
Nice desc. ign is thraunwar :D

RobloxSavage
11-10-2017, 03:22 PM
Inv Kreuapabi

flashio
11-12-2017, 08:14 AM
Ign: Boingon
Alrdy have a guild and im fine there :)
Thanks for the event and good luck to everyone

RobloxSavage
11-12-2017, 10:31 AM
Ign:RobloGucci
Already have a guild
I have subbed(Arnel dumlao)

Irg
11-13-2017, 09:54 AM
ign answer :3
Ykw, thx ;)

Masked
11-13-2017, 10:42 AM
First and Foremost,

4. You will need to do a Trust Test with me for an item or gold valued at 15m minimum. I will go first if you feel uncomfortable.

[CENTER]
Rules:

1. NO Scammers Allowed [NO EXCEPTIONS]
2. NO Exploiters Allowed [NO EXCEPTIONS]
3. NO Gold Buyers/Seller [NO EXCEPTIONS]
4. NO Account Sellers/Buyers [NO EXCEPTIONS]
5. NO BEGGING in Guildchat
6. Read the Terms Of Service
7. Any Breach of the TOS grants immediate removal from guild without Notice or Exceptions.
[B][SIZE=4][COLOR="#008000"][CENTER]
[CENTER]

I'm trying to wrap my head around your "true test". Why would anyone who has not known you, want to risk that, and why would you want to allow yourself the risk of being "scammed" yet again.

#Thisisnotmyentryforyour1mgiveyourthreadattentionc ontestentry

Azerothraven
11-13-2017, 11:52 AM
Why would anyone who has not known you, want to risk that

Similarly to locked opening, even when people know they are not gonna loot anything, People still open them. Some people are drawn to danger and want to take a chance. Believe it or not, many people know I am trusted 100%. Amajority of people in my guild has trusted me with ALL of their stuff which I return without a second through. I have spent so much time, money and emotion in AL that I would not even scam 500M gold if someone gave it to me. It is not work being banned to me. I would rather play the game and be poor. If you dont believe this to be true, feel free to join my guild and ask or do the trade with me ( hehe kidding).

why would you want to allow yourself the risk of being "scammed" yet again.

I just want some real friends in AL. What are real friends you ask? These people talk to me even for no reason and about everything like literally every time I am on they will say Hi ( most of these people were like this even before I became rich). I never met them, dont know their location and name but I know for a fact they would never scam me. These are not people who just messages you only when they are or when they need you to dup mausoleum or want u to help them buy/sell items etc.I wanted trusted people in the guild who I can count on and know that my guild members/ recruiters are "protected". I am willing to lose 15m to gain a trusted friend and establish a great guild. I am sure there are other ways to establish what I am trying to do, as a guildmaster this is the way I choose to processed with making my guild successful. I have over 1.3k friends ( moderately know/ run into from time to time) in AL and only about 5 of these people. That is what I am looking for.

As for the scammed, I did some merching last night and already made around 8m profit so I dont mind since my money is recovered.

While it may not seem like it, there are very [B]precautionary measures that are taken to prevent people from scamming me in this way, the requirements for this "officer position" is high and only dedicated players can achieve this; Scammers are predominantly people who want gold fast without effort. This filters out 99% of the scammers in AL. The 3 month cool-down period ensures if someone with intend to scam will change their mind in 3 months after emotionally being invested in the guild success. Furthermore, someone would have to be heartless to scam 15m after knowing many players and being good friends with them from the guild. I expect with my help, guidance fro gold making and regular guild events. People will chose to live a scam free AL ( like hell they will) but I am having a little faith.

#ScamfreeAL

ssbake
11-14-2017, 10:06 PM
Similarly to locked opening, even when people know they are not gonna loot anything, People still open them. Some people are drawn to danger and want to take a chance. Believe it or not, many people know I am trusted 100%. Amajority of people in my guild has trusted me with ALL of their stuff which I return without a second through. I have spent so much time, money and emotion in AL that I would not even scam 500M gold if someone gave it to me. It is not work being banned to me. I would rather play the game and be poor. If you dont believe this to be true, feel free to join my guild and ask or do the trade with me ( hehe kidding).

I just want some real friends in AL. What are real friends you ask? These people talk to me even for no reason and about everything like literally every time I am on they will say Hi ( most of these people were like this even before I became rich). I never met them, dont know their location and name but I know for a fact they would never scam me. These are not people who just messages you only when they are or when they need you to dup mausoleum or want u to help them buy/sell items etc.I wanted trusted people in the guild who I can count on and know that my guild members/ recruiters are "protected". I am willing to lose 15m to gain a trusted friend and establish a great guild. I am sure there are other ways to establish what I am trying to do, as a guildmaster this is the way I choose to processed with making my guild successful. I have over 1.3k friends ( moderately know/ run into from time to time) in AL and only about 5 of these people. That is what I am looking for.

As for the scammed, I did some merching last night and already made around 8m profit so I dont mind since my money is recovered.

While it may not seem like it, there are very [B]precautionary measures that are taken to prevent people from scamming me in this way, the requirements for this "officer position" is high and only dedicated players can achieve this; Scammers are predominantly people who want gold fast without effort. This filters out 99% of the scammers in AL. The 3 month cool-down period ensures if someone with intend to scam will change their mind in 3 months after emotionally being invested in the guild success. Furthermore, someone would have to be heartless to scam 15m after knowing many players and being good friends with them from the guild. I expect with my help, guidance fro gold making and regular guild events. People will chose to live a scam free AL ( like hell they will) but I am having a little faith.

#ScamfreeALWow[emoji50], gl!

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk

Zeridor
11-17-2017, 03:25 AM
Ya I am good friend with handsum and we are making guild that is good for ppl that want play Al by the rules and for fun and for friends so I hope we will get 1 day Al to old good times where were just good guys ;).

Suentous PO
11-17-2017, 10:13 AM
If it's all about following tos and the rules then why are ye breaking the rules by calling ppl out as scammers?
Not that I care, I wish we could.

Azerothraven
11-17-2017, 11:18 AM
If it's all about following tos and the rules then why are ye breaking the rules by calling ppl out as scammers?
Not that I care, I wish we could.

What else do we call scammers? Haha

.... We changed the listed to a “suggested people to avoid in-game” espicially engaging with any trades. This way we are no longer explicitly mentioning they are scammer. Is that breaking the rule too?

Doesn’t Innocent players have as much right to receive a cautious message to be protected from those who repeatedly get away with little scams ignored by sts? As far as I can see, STS tends on only ban people who buy gold/accounts etc. we never see in forum someone claiming their reason for banning was scam and they didn’t do it. Coincidence?

QuaseT
11-19-2017, 08:12 AM
Not saying u do anything wrong, just giving you my opinion so u maybe change ur opinion.
Doing a "trust test" of 15m shows nothing imo. Can still scam after, you cant judge strangers so u dont know. Trust tests in general have no sense in my opinion, because if u have to test somebody to trust him, to be honest I would not trust him anymore.
Its ur guild, ur rules so maybe im wrong. Just not my kind of policy. Good luck.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Suentous PO
11-19-2017, 09:40 AM
What else do we call scammers? Haha

.... We changed the listed to a “suggested people to avoid in-game” espicially engaging with any trades. This way we are no longer explicitly mentioning they are scammer. Is that breaking the rule too?

Doesn’t Innocent players have as much right to receive a cautious message to be protected from those who repeatedly get away with little scams ignored by sts? As far as I can see, STS tends on only ban people who buy gold/accounts etc. we never see in forum someone claiming their reason for banning was scam and they didn’t do it. Coincidence?

I can say from personal experience on the forums that you can end up in more trouble than the guy your trying to protect people from.
like I said agree with you and wish we could share what we know and the devs sometimes cant know.
sorry for derail, best of luck

Daughter
11-22-2017, 02:37 AM
Can you invite me in the Guild? :D
I would join with my Lv36 rogue
have 10k APS :)
Iīll level up my Char. Thatīs bot the Problem

Azerothraven
12-26-2017, 12:44 PM
This week,

I will chose one recruiter who will become officer for the guild ( if you are not a recruiter yet, read guild thread above). I have decided this as the guild is too large to run alone.

In order to become officer,

1. Be social and Active in guild
2. Help Others e.g. Provide info on guild/help other members/ make new players feel welcomed to the guild
3. Promote the guild
4. Invite new players in your free time/ when bored.
5. Hold 1 Guild event for the New Year - this does not need to have any giveaways or gold.. just for fun! something new. If you wish to host prizes then pm me, I maybe able to help.
6. Pm me in-game letting me know you wish to be an officer

Please note: This bypass the 10m trust test required due the nature of this sudden decision.

Azerothraven
02-08-2018, 06:35 PM
guild has merged with distance

Epijay
02-12-2018, 05:05 AM
Can you invite me in the Guild? :D
I would join with my Lv36 rogue
have 10k APS :)
Iīll level up my Char. Thatīs bot the ProblemIgn?

Sent from my Lenovo A5000 using Tapatalk