PDA

View Full Version : Which is better?

Defyduck
10-28-2011, 02:10 PM
I use engineer's rare LVL35 Shocktite set instead of epic LVL35 Plasma set.Reason in pics.............am i missing something?doing wrong?show some light..................!

CanonicalKoi
10-28-2011, 02:59 PM
Well, looking at pieces individually won't give you an idea of the set bonus when you've got the full set equipped. Here's what my numbers look like with the full set (not customized and helmet is just hidden):

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll81/Moorit/yosistats.png

Oops! I forgot to pull off the Fiendish Horns, so subtract 5 from my Crit%. My base stats are 10 STR, 168 INT, 1 DEX so you're mileage may vary depending on you build.

Reggin
10-28-2011, 04:08 PM
We've been talking about it in the op forum... Level 35 custom is best, greens second and 35 epics last...

Love the look and campaign itself, but making greens better than the epic set that drops from bosses is major fail. Only set that gives a bonus is custom...

Fac3bon3s
10-28-2011, 05:10 PM
That is super fail. In what realm is a lower class of gear ever better than a superior? Things like this are beginning to irk me with this game. There is no incentive to grind for epics. And when the 35 custom set is barely better than the 30 custom set what is the point on spending 100k on recipes?

What STS should have done is released new content with the same level cap as before. Give us 2-3 campaigns to grind for gear on instead of 1 campaign with little to no benefit in obtaining new gear. Have 2-3 sets of gear to contemplate which set would be better.