PDA

View Full Version : L1 Elites

Spullllll
11-05-2017, 01:03 AM
What maps do l1 elites drop in?

Burningdex
11-05-2017, 04:25 AM
All forest haven : ). requires a level 1 toon as far as i am aware. best of luck farming : )

Congeniality
11-09-2017, 10:57 AM
I found my new PL hobby.... @BurningDex Forest Haven is my new domain

Shonex
11-09-2017, 12:28 PM
I found my new PL hobby.... @BurningDex Forest Haven is my new domain

Good luck with it man, tell me if you get any drops... Btw how much are lvl 1 elites worth anyways?

aYVeeaR
11-10-2017, 09:26 AM
I got told someone got it from a Troll (the green monsters in skeleton cult crypt). Is the drop chance same for all bosses and trolls then? Instead of people saying that it drops from all bosses, can someone name the names of these bosses which they got a drop from?

Burningdex
11-11-2017, 10:12 PM
I got told someone got it from a Troll (the green monsters in skeleton cult crypt). Is the drop chance same for all bosses and trolls then? Instead of people saying that it drops from all bosses, can someone name the names of these bosses which they got a drop from?

FH Pinks and Elites drop from all bosses. The L10 pinks drop from trolls as well, this was definitely confirmed years ago. Not sure if elites drop from trolls, i wouldn't waste your time on them anyway since they would take ages to kill with a level one.

Threat level dictates drop rate, run all maps, whichever boss has a red circle next to their hp bar gives the best drop rate, not sure from memory which one this is.