PDA

View Full Version : Shared Guild Stash

RATTANSINGHNAGRA
11-06-2017, 11:51 AM
Is there any way you guys can implement a Shared Guild Stash? I am currently a lvl 100 GM with over 800 active members. We all share and borrow each others items to help out. And when we have an abundance of extra gear we hold weekly giveaways where we give the lower lvl players some gear they can use or sell for gold. We were hoping you guys could implement a guild stash that would be accessible to all Officers in a guild. Please let me know what you think. Thank you.

Spullllll
11-10-2017, 08:10 AM
Absolutely terrible idea. Almost all officers in my guild have black sets, and what if a random officer just decides to take it?
Dont think you put too much thought into this

Superswice
11-10-2017, 11:09 AM
Is there any way you guys can implement a Shared Guild Stash? I am currently a lvl 100 GM with over 800 active members. We all share and borrow each others items to help out. And when we have an abundance of extra gear we hold weekly giveaways where we give the lower lvl players some gear they can use or sell for gold. We were hoping you guys could implement a guild stash that would be accessible to all Officers in a guild. Please let me know what you think. Thank you.

This is a terrible idea. ***** Be Practical!

ToS Violation removed

therakin
11-10-2017, 01:10 PM
It's not a terrible idea, but it's not well-thought-out either.

I don't think he means to replace individual personal stashes with this shared stash, but to create an additional location separate from your personal stash. So, for those who have BD sets or other valuable items, just don't put them into the guild stash.

On the other hand, RATTAN, what would happen if one of your officers decided to leave your guild? What's to stop them from clearing out your shared stash on their way out?

Honestly, it seems like you just need more space in either inventory or stash so you and your officers can hold more items until the next giveaway.

RATTANSINGHNAGRA
11-26-2017, 01:28 PM
It's not a terrible idea, but it's not well-thought-out either.

I don't think he means to replace individual personal stashes with this shared stash, but to create an additional location separate from your personal stash. So, for those who have BD sets or other valuable items, just don't put them into the guild stash.

On the other hand, RATTAN, what would happen if one of your officers decided to leave your guild? What's to stop them from clearing out your shared stash on their way out?

Honestly, it seems like you just need more space in either inventory or stash so you and your officers can hold more items until the next giveaway.

True, but then again don't make people who would leave your guild and clear your stash an officer. However, I'm glad you were intelligent enough to grasp the gist of what I was getting at. It's refreshing to see intelligent comments.