PDA

View Full Version : What to do in prep of next year?

Shocan
11-06-2017, 04:43 PM
HELLO fellow arlorians! This is my first guide so it will probably stink but I think I have decided that this time I am not taking a 6 month break from AL again and so I am here to stay (Even if the game gets boring). But you didn't come here so you can hear me whine. No you came because you wanna see what I have to say about prep for next years expansion! Hopefully it is as big as Justg is saying!!!

So what should I do?

First off LEVEL THE HECK UP! (This can be challenging for some people but if you do all the dailies (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?375038-Daily-XP-Quests) and you grind and find people to run in the dreamscape at higher levels (This can give a good payout!) then eventually you will get there!)
Second save your xp lixes if you a) Wanna level up faster come next year or b) Wait and sell them as soon as new expansion drops! Last expansion I sold 6 for 100k each!!!
Get your gold ready!(Save it up!!) Start farming that gold and merching your heart out so you can get those awesome new items!
As we get closer it may be a good idea to sell your current gears for higher level because odds are prices will fall (Eg. Voice set drastic fall).
Stick around forums and check back here at least every Thursday/Friday for those sneak peeks!
Work hard in the coming events to make EVEN more gold

Also don't forget to buy all those eggs to make more gold! Eggs like nightshade and korr, toxy and nilbog and all those eggs (Lucky!) will rise back up to old price if not HIGHER! Some gears don't fall after an expansion (Eg. Cry heart) so don't expect them to! Work hard guys and remember to stay banded as ONE community not smaller sections and don't discriminate based on class XD Hoping this guide helped someone or helps someone and someone gets very rich! B-day event is coming SOON so stay tuned! Reply below telling me how much you guys hate this guide!

Yours not so truly

Shocann

Azerothraven
11-07-2017, 02:25 AM
hmm how about saving gold? the expansion is at least 2 months away

Bug
11-07-2017, 04:56 AM
Take a break till Winter!

Shocan
11-07-2017, 07:26 AM
hmm how about saving gold? the expansion is at least 2 months away

"Get your gold ready!" That's what I meant by that.

Azerothraven
11-07-2017, 07:43 AM
"Get your gold ready!" That's what I meant by that.

After playing through several expansion, I personally think it’s better not to save gold for expansions. The prices are crazy to begin with and remain that way for at least a month. These is because there is a lot of rich players who compete for this items so ....

I don’t recommend average players/new players saving gold for expansion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shocan
11-07-2017, 10:24 AM
After playing through several expansion, I personally think it’s better not to save gold for expansions. The prices are crazy to begin with and remain that way for at least a month. These is because there is a lot of rich players who compete for this items so ....

I don’t recommend average players/new players saving gold for expansion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well this is my first guide so I was bound to make a bad one.

Culture
11-07-2017, 11:39 PM
I like this guide. What month exactly does expansion drop?

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Shocan
11-08-2017, 04:35 AM
I like this guide. What month exactly does expansion drop?

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

We do not know all we know is EARLY 2018

Azerothraven
11-08-2017, 11:14 AM
Well this is my first guide so I was bound to make a bad one.

Don't be too hard on yourself. You have done your best and that is all we can ask fr. Better than doing nothing tbh

We do not know all we know is EARLY 2018

Any month between January, February or March.

Reoz
12-03-2017, 09:31 PM
Good guide bro thanks

sellall
12-07-2017, 10:19 PM
Ty for guide

Immobiliar
12-14-2017, 11:31 AM
Nice guid , keep up with good work :)