PDA

View Full Version : Tier 9

Paleemperor
11-07-2017, 08:49 PM
is it just me or is this tier a nightmare ...

so i just got to tier 9 seems like mobs appear to be much OP as compared to tier 8 ..

any tips ?( tricks, spells, upgrades, pets ?) ty

Java
11-07-2017, 09:34 PM
is it just me or is this tier a nightmare ...

so i just got to tier 9 seems like mobs appear to be much OP as compared to tier 8 ..

any tips ?( tricks, spells, upgrades, pets ?) tyIt is a nightmare that never ends, 9,10, 11 is much the same enemy group. I target the glowy head skeletons, then the net casters. The zombie minions are summoned and don't really count in the # of enemies so I herd them and try to kill with aoe spells, pets, weapons if available. Everything is a trap or slow or stun..and they have a way of stacking up and up and up. I restart if I've been held to long.

It is known and a reported bug that the net casters nets sometimes ignore that you have run outside of red zones and still get you. Few have battled the skellies and won. For many more, the battle still rages on.

Good luck! There is a guide that shows one way someone managed to defeat them..it may work for you. I still can't seem to make that strategy work for me.

T11,but still stuck at 2 stars for 10, 1 star for 11

Fight on! Keep training!
Java

Paleemperor
11-07-2017, 11:23 PM
It is a nightmare that never ends, 9,10, 11 is much the same enemy group. I target the glowy head skeletons, then the net casters. The zombie minions are summoned and don't really count in the # of enemies so I herd them and try to kill with aoe spells, pets, weapons if available. Everything is a trap or slow or stun..and they have a way of stacking up and up and up. I restart if I've been held to long.

It is known and a reported bug that the net casters nets sometimes ignore that you have run outside of red zones and still get you. Few have battled the skellies and won. For many more, the battle still rages on.

Good luck! There is a guide that shows one way someone managed to defeat them..it may work for you. I still can't seem to make that strategy work for me.

T11,but still stuck at 2 stars for 10, 1 star for 11

Fight on! Keep training!
Javawow ty for this what spells do you use

Java
11-07-2017, 11:33 PM
wow ty for this what spells do you useI've tried bolt, fireball, & lightning
Bolt, energy orb, lightning
Fireball, energy orb, vortex
Vortex, energy orb, focus

I've tried wand, talon & tome

I've tried wing and charm offhand

I've tried lingo, levi and that reflect pet.

All of them seem to be adequate options, just avoiding those traps kill time.

I'm just focusing on better jewels and training spells and weapons more now because that's all I can think of to do now.

Best of luck!

Paleemperor
11-07-2017, 11:35 PM
I've tried bolt, fireball, & lightning
Bolt, energy orb, lightning
Fireball, energy orb, vortex
Vortex, energy orb, focus

I've tried wand, talon & tome

I've tried wing and charm offhand

I've tried lingo, levi and that reflect pet.

All of them seem to be adequate options, just avoiding those traps kill time.

I'm just focusing on better jewels and training spells and weapons more now because that's all I can think of to do now.

Best of luck!okay ty godbless

Avaree
11-13-2017, 08:53 AM
Pssst.....

henry is a good pet (:

For T9+ its about upgrading your characters skills, talents, training, and pets.

Best wishes (: