PDA

View Full Version : INdependents guild Want to say Thank you

Rolocoaster
10-28-2011, 09:08 PM
First of ,
On Behalf of INdependets we want give a big shout out to Devs for really caring about their players . As some of you might know from a previous thread i created one of our dear and beloved guild friends , Oalaran, got his account hacked . He is a very good and helpful player who has a passion for the game and is a amazing guild friend.The following days after his account got hacked he was really down because he had worked hard for his toons especially his lv 36 Commando . Well we as a guild didnt just sit around and do nothing . We care about our guild members as family because thats one of our mottos . Well anyways we sent sts emails regarding the situation and i even made a thread about the dilema.You can read it here:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?41025-i-cant-believe-it
Well today i woke up and went in game and guess who was back in the game ?!!? It was our dear friend Oalaran ! the Devs did a amazing job at playing detectives and were able to restore his account . This is how i know that they really do listen to its players . This really made my day and also the rest of the guild's day . Well anywho we want to give a really big shout out to the devs for helping out and say thank you!
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/8294/deshj.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/823/deshj.jpg/)

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/9546/desh2.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/515/desh2.jpg/)

javier995
10-28-2011, 09:17 PM
Happy to see that he's back! (Although idk him lol) I like how you where telling everyone exactly where to move nicel :cool:

Deshx
10-28-2011, 09:34 PM
I want to add Qalaran`s brother Getsume also hacked same day (they live in dif places) but he still didnt get his account back.Hopefully he ll get it back soon too.

Ty for all helps.

Ds: Pics r funny

Rolocoaster
10-28-2011, 09:59 PM
Happy to see that he's back! (Although idk him lol) I like how you where telling everyone exactly where to move nicel :cool:
haha tell me about it ! :P everyoen kept moving lol

Kanozaki
10-28-2011, 10:02 PM

figured as to how accounts where hacked ? , maybe SL on chrome poses potential danger ?

Slant
10-29-2011, 03:15 AM
This is sooo cool i didnt think accounts were recoverable, but they did it!

Fyrce
10-29-2011, 03:44 AM
Great story and very cool pix.

kateku
10-29-2011, 07:20 AM
Thanks for sharing this news with us! A great news!

Was sad to hear what happen and it's really a happy thing for your guild.

You guys are brilliant and im happy to have you all as friends. =D

Thanks Dev for helping us players and do listen to our thoughts and suggestion.

This game is awesome! Lets work harder for more. :02.47-tranquillity:

Kakatoa91
10-29-2011, 07:39 AM

figured as to how accounts where hacked ? , maybe SL on chrome poses potential danger ?

Interested to know this too like many people.
Always good to be prepare against possible hack threats.

Oh and good to hear every things turn back to normal for your comrade.

DJSKRILLEX
10-29-2011, 05:59 PM
yodavader!!! sup buddy

Rittik
10-31-2011, 05:14 AM
I am so happy for independents now....they got their beloved member now....i became sad after hearing about Oalaran getting hacked....Thnx Devs for helping our fellow player in his distress...thnx...

And guys the pics are so funny.Lmao

Bakoffmycandy
10-31-2011, 06:03 AM
Welcome back! Very glad you got your account back Oalaran. I know the pain...Happened to me twice long ago when I used to play WoW, once on my Priest & also once on my Hunter. It was devastating to say the least. Felt like all that hard work went down the drain. Luckily after a long 10 day review of the account on both occasions, I was granted my account back. Really was a horrible experience. Very glad to hear that STS Reviewed his account & took care of it as quickly as they could. Good job guys.

My past experience has thought me to make a designated Email for any MMO I am going to play. Once that Email is created & the account is made, that email is never used again for anything else.

Also if you are using Google Chrome, DO NOT save your password on log in.

Those 2 steps right there really helps prevent your account from being "Hacked"

The biggest precaution you can take is Announced every time you log in. DO NOT SHARE YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION OR PASSWORD
Its been a while but I have been asked on a couple occasions to play friends accounts while they are at school or at work.
Like I said, it has been a while but it has happened more then once. I simply told them NO, firmly & why its not safe.

Rittik
10-31-2011, 06:08 AM
Welcome back! Very glad you got your account back Oalaran. I know the pain...Happened to me twice long ago when I used to play WoW, once on my Priest & also once on my Hunter. It was devastating to say the least. Felt like all that hard work went down the drain. Luckily after a long 10 day review of the account on both occasions, I was granted my account back. Really was a horrible experience. Very glad to hear that STS Reviewed his account & took care of it as quickly as they could. Good job guys.

My past experience has thought me to make a designated Email for any MMO I am going to play. Once that Email is created & the account is made, that email is never used again for anything else.

Also if you are using Google Chrome, DO NOT save your password on log in.

Those 2 steps right there really helps prevent your account from being "Hacked"

The biggest precaution you can take is Announced every time you log in. DO NOT SHARE YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION OR PASSWORD
Its been a while but I have been asked on a couple occasions to play friends accounts while they are at school or at work.
Like I said, it has been a while but it has happened more then once. I simply told them NO, firmly & why its not safe.

Good job mate...thats the way to do it.....i too think of using a brand new email only for game and forum...but still i think my accounts still safe cause i have two emails and one i use for persoanal work and game and another for other uses......