PDA

View Full Version : Twink help

Coltona
10-28-2011, 09:16 PM
Ok need advice on a build for a lvl 10 dex/int mage (more int). I have an idea of what to do with which skills, but want to know other peoples opinions. Thanks!

xkoolwillx
10-28-2011, 09:32 PM
Y makin a lvl 10 a bear is better but if its for farmin
Oh well

Bunnyshoota
10-28-2011, 09:33 PM
Lol i was bout to make one. I'm thinking purple ornament and toy wand, alchemist armor, necromancers (green)helm. 35 Int for a 1hs 2ms ring. Rest in dex.

Coltona
10-28-2011, 10:02 PM
Well with my current setup I don't really need regen lol it's full no matter how much i spam (there aren't many to spam anyways). I use purple toyman and ornament, upgraded lvl 10 armor (from buying premium character, it's a little better than my lvl 10 purple nature mage robe which, in turn, is a little better than lvl 5 pinks) and the premium helm I got in the pack.

I used dex bear for awhile and will make another, as I can't just waste the plat items I bought for it, and I have my tinsel and peppermint still, but the mage does faster mob killing and is better overall for surviving in my opinion probably do to the fact i can farm potions with it while farming, unlike my bear.

Otukura
10-29-2011, 10:52 AM
I'd suggest getting some sort of bow, if you want to do well in PvP you NEED to be a kite mage. Also try to go for 100% hit, double missing with both fire and ice will get you killed.

1 frost, as many in fire as are needed for a 12m range, and the rest heal.