PDA

View Full Version : Neon is dead???

Olz
10-29-2011, 01:11 AM
I was in the blackstar and I saw ppl from neon in a new guild so I asked what happened and they said neon fell apart so they left,Hyun one of egos officer is now gm of this new guild.

I will find out guild name.

JazzBlue
10-29-2011, 01:15 AM
Neon is not dead, and still has over 600 members. a group of about ~50 split off to make their own way. it's a game. it happens, but dead? Not quite.

seilhpares
10-29-2011, 02:11 AM
Guild reached critical mass. Not dead tho, lots of active members leveling, farming, and donating. Best of luck to those who have moved on and out.

starsavior
10-29-2011, 02:30 AM
Wounded not dead. I'm working hard to restore it and take our throne once again.

kateku
10-29-2011, 07:27 AM
Sad to hear this news. However, this is part of the game.

Everyone has rights. They can do what they want.

Neon will be back im sure of it.

Best of luck to Vengeance too.

Rittik
10-29-2011, 07:53 AM
OMG!!!!!
I couldnt believe it!....why the hell did they split?

Olz
10-29-2011, 08:02 AM
What happened to ego???

Sporkeh
10-29-2011, 08:44 AM
What happened to ego???

Rather where is Ego, this is what worries me the most.

MimeRifle
10-29-2011, 08:56 AM
I saw ego several time this week, he's been around.

Fac3bon3s
10-29-2011, 09:05 AM
What might make this less of an issue is if people didn't come onto the forums and make threads like this. Olz is no longer in NG there for should not be making wild assumptions on issue's he has no foot in.

NG is fine. We have a solid core of members who are willing to stick it out through this transition period. Unfortunately there were some Officers who felt that they could not keep control of some of our members for a few days while our leader was busy dealing with real life issues. Please try to remember this is a game. People have things that come up in life that take priority over video games.

I have spoken with Darko, one of the players that has left and is now an Officer in their new guild. He has informed me that they will not be condoning any actions that would further cause any issue's amongst our members.

I will be asking for this thread to be locked so the vultures won't have a chance to deface our guild any further.

Dracula
10-29-2011, 11:13 AM
+1 To locking this thread. This can only go downhill.