PDA

View Full Version : temporary groups

Spartanseven
10-29-2011, 01:21 AM
Iv seen other mmo games have a party were one person starts it and recruits others to join him untill either they all leave or he leaves a simple group and in star legends I think it would be called a squad. What does everyone else think about it.

JazzBlue
10-29-2011, 01:42 AM
this is already being done constantly by... everyone? Raiding parties for farming loot & XP

You can only have 5 in a zone, and in most guild, there should always be runs going.

The Neon "Gank every XP in sight & kill a boss for loot" runs are real popular these days. :-)

Spartanseven
10-29-2011, 01:47 AM
I mean if you just want to do a couple runs with the guy cause he's a good fighter but not really a good friend so you don't actualy have to friend him or add to the guild

JazzBlue
10-29-2011, 07:32 AM
ah, I get it, sort of like a bind/unbind type of thing. If you're doing runs over and over in one area, you could "form/bind party" and have everyone agree to it somehow, and then that whole party follows a leader around zone to zone when/if he jumps. Bound members would have the option to unbind at will, but could stay in the group as long as they were still active and pursuing the same goal.

That could be a very useful option.

Fac3bon3s
10-29-2011, 03:18 PM
I think he was thinking of something similar to a "Raid" party in wow.

Spartanseven
10-31-2011, 07:16 AM
No not raid partys