PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think about the following................

Motherless_Child
11-11-2017, 12:06 PM
Being able to hide/show that annoying quick item slot thing that sits right above the attack and skills buttons on screen............

Nothing worse than accidentally tapping that thing and expanding it, obstructing the screen when you are tapping the life out of your mouse when using your skills buttons during intense battles (bad enough we already experience unreal obstruction when some people use their pet's AA and it just hides like everything (enemy/boss pools, for instance) and the accidental tapping on PT members which makes the chat window pop up with the chat options also displayed).......

I know some use the quick item feature heavily but, some only touch it when they do it accidentally.....

Azerothraven
11-11-2017, 01:30 PM
Being able to hide/show that annoying quick item slot thing that sits right above the attack and skills buttons on screen............

Nothing worse than accidentally tapping that thing and expanding it, obstructing the screen when you are tapping the life out of your mouse when using your skills buttons during intense battles (bad enough we already experience unreal obstruction when some people use their pet's AA and it just hides like everything (enemy/boss pools, for instance) and the accidental tapping on PT members which makes the chat window pop up with the chat options also displayed).......

I know some use the quick item feature heavily but, some only touch it when they do it accidentally.....

I was in a transe and I was opening the cryostar health increase buff cuz was low on inventory. In the end, I realized I have used up around 30 luck elixirs kits rofl.

Rehired
11-11-2017, 03:21 PM
That's that hurt. I will pray for you, son.

Suentous PO
11-11-2017, 11:39 PM
Yeah I wish I could get rid of that, and the summerholt points/ranking

And bg system announcements,

And the voices in my head

Azerothraven
11-12-2017, 02:20 AM
Yeah I wish I could get rid of that, and the summerholt points/ranking

And bg system announcements,

And the voices in my head

The voices in my head are taking over,
they are telling me that my mind is in danger

Motherless_Child
11-12-2017, 02:37 AM
The voices in my head are taking over,
they are telling me that my mind is in danger

Yeah..... I went to see Dr.Phil..... He shook his head, started crying, and said to me: "Son, there's nothing I can do for you.... You are doomed"

I'm already shopping for straight jackets in preparation of my inevitable future...... :nightmare: