PDA

View Full Version : Arcane legends birthday day forum event

Zeridor
11-11-2017, 04:23 PM
What if sts could create arcane legends birthday forum event like was old forum event like jester ones and they would give to winners recoloured jesters I would personally like blue and white what do you think guys?

Boltag
11-11-2017, 06:08 PM
Birthday day? O.o

Zeridor
11-11-2017, 06:44 PM
Ya birthday of Al next week.

Slekki
11-12-2017, 01:08 AM
Cool idea but this obviously will not happen. Suggest this on the PLA forums and maybe you get lucky :).

Azerothraven
11-12-2017, 02:17 AM
Cool idea but this obviously will not happen. Suggest this on the PLA forums and maybe you get lucky :).

I agree.

I dont know why STS don't like to host forum events. Too much hassle? Not enough participants or benefits?

The issue is, STS already planned what they will do form months before hand.

Pitching an idea the week it is released on is no use no matter how good the idea is.

+1 for the idea

Alwarez
11-12-2017, 10:02 AM
They don't have dedicated community manager like Delphina for that

Azerothraven
11-12-2017, 10:23 AM
They don't have dedicated community manager like Delphina for that

I am looking for a job rn. Where do I sign up?

Masked
11-13-2017, 10:57 AM

You should be more grateful that you are still able to play. Many who had your fate that you did on ikkels were not as fortunate.

I agree.

I dont know why STS don't like to host forum events. Too much hassle? Not enough participants or benefits?

The issue is, STS already planned what they will do form months before hand.

Pitching an idea the week it is released on is no use no matter how good the idea is.

+1 for the idea

STS does listen, they do make implements based on what the community feedback has been. Do you need to be reminded how many complained no auras, now look, artifacts with auras. That is just one example. The devs can't give us all what we want the second its thought of. There are codes to codes that need to be wrote, then codes to fix the codes that the new codes glitched.

Kakashis
11-14-2017, 09:26 AM
I'm just hoping g for vet vanities as its been 5 years. There hasn't been any forum contests in a long time.

Avaree
11-14-2017, 10:37 AM
I'm just hoping g for vet vanities as its been 5 years. There hasn't been any forum contests in a long time.

A veteran's 5 year vanity would be an amazing item to have. Or even a special title. Excited For Thursday (:

konafez
11-16-2017, 12:35 PM
i tried manyl times to put together events..justG told me STS would provide prizes..but it was like herding cats..

Quentino
10-17-2019, 09:34 AM
I approve your idea buddy, it is a good thing to implement a horoscope calendar. But will they approve your idea, it is a hard thing for me to implement such a thing. Only if you are a high skill developer. But anyway it is a good idea to implement a horoscope calendar (https://www.sunsigns.org/birthday-horoscopes/) in AL and I don't think that anybody will deny this idea.

Remiem
10-21-2019, 01:49 AM
Closed. Necro'd post.