PDA

View Full Version : Loot Rarity/Preference

Kurvy
11-11-2017, 04:42 PM
So there is an X-mas event coming up ive heard, which im stoked for. However, the loot needs to be as rare as starries at least, possibly rarer since so many will be farming. Reason why is because nothing from these last events have held their value, deeming them "noob items" and nobody will wear them. Good Looking, SUPER RARE Loot. But only a select few vanities should be this rare, for instance a cool new Christmas Starry design or new White Tactical Uniform with Ice Print on it, it should be a vanity armor item since they seem to be preferred and there are few in comparison to vanity helms and shields. Other less-rare items could be newly colored beards and stuff like that. And also i think their should only be packs for previous Xmas vanities. The new ones would only be farmable.

plpr
11-11-2017, 04:43 PM
So there is an X-mas event coming up ive heard, which im stoked for. However, the loot needs to be as rare as starries at least, possibly rarer since so many will be farming. Reason why is because nothing from these last events have held their value, deeming them "noob items" and nobody will wear them. Good Looking, SUPER RARE Loot. But only a select few vanities should be this rare, for instance a cool new Christmas Starry design or new White Tactical Uniform with Ice Print on it, it should be a vanity armor item since they seem to be preferred and there are few in comparison to vanity helms and shields. Other less-rare items could be newly colored beards and stuff like that. And also i think their should only be packs for previous Xmas vanities. The new ones would only be farmable.
I was going to make this thread sometime. Thanks for doing it.

Arvoh
11-11-2017, 05:54 PM
Im also STOKED for the X-mas event! I still think having a white drag or white starry is a nice new vanity that should bd introduced in this event, but i woud also like it to be very rare while also having other vanities that arent as rare!!!!!

iDarkviper
11-11-2017, 06:13 PM
The best loot would be give everyone a 3 shot rifle so they can finally balance out rhino!!!

Xyzther
11-11-2017, 06:17 PM
Also imagine a super rare Christmas pet that you could craft with psyko/dev dragon and have a pet that gives the same stats as them but looks like a Christmas pet. Maybe like a snowman pet or a small Santa Claus one idk

Burningdex
11-11-2017, 10:16 PM
Also imagine a super rare Christmas pet that you could craft with psyko/dev dragon and have a pet that gives the same stats as them but looks like a Christmas pet. Maybe like a snowman pet or a small Santa Claus one idk

A snowman pet like the snowman mobs from previous years would be really cool!

plpr
11-12-2017, 10:30 AM
A snowman pet like the snowman mobs from previous years would be really cool!
Yes a mini one

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Kurvy
11-12-2017, 11:12 AM
Snowman Pet would be awesome