PDA

View Full Version : MoarPewPew is looking for a guild.

MoarPewPew
10-29-2011, 08:13 AM
Hello,

I have recently left the guild AEO and I wish to find another guild.
As a player I can offer to the guild, a sense of humor, knowledge of the content, respect towards other members, and all around having a good time while we farm together.

My ideal guild is having a large active player base that acts maturely and is willing to farm with other members as well as having a good time. :)

Please contact me via pm or this thread if your guild is recruiting.

IGN: MoarPewPew
Level 58 Strong Bird

I am normally active when I do not have a lot of college work. I go by eastern standard time.

Thanks!

ninjaduck
10-29-2011, 08:35 AM
why did you leave aeo?? isnt it really good? :O

blox
10-29-2011, 09:18 AM
Hello,

As a player I can offer to the guild, a sense of humor, knowledge of the content, respect towards other members, and all around having a good time while we farm together.

My ideal guild is having a large active player base that acts maturely and is willing to farm with other members as well as having a good time. :)

Level 58 Strong Bird

I am normally active when I do not have a lot of college work. I go by eastern standard time.

Thanks!

my guild is always active and cod is never offline, pm me if u wanna talk about joining :)

Diaxos
10-29-2011, 10:03 AM
I'm recruiting :) I've recently made a guild. It's just me currently.
Guild: Crestfallen

I have a thread somewhere on here. I can't link cuz I'm on a phone but just find the post written by me.

^.^

xeapon anize
10-29-2011, 11:43 AM
The One Winged Angels is a growing guild. Recently we have been recruiting a lot of active players due to your timezone you would fix perfectly with us as players are always on until deep at night. We have a forums called the official page of the one winged angels if you would like to look it up. I am the current the guild master, we would love to have another helpful respectful person in the guild. If you are interested send me a friend request ingame, ign anizuibilis, reply to my post or post on the guild forums page, we can discuss more about the guild if you want.

Ghastly
10-29-2011, 11:54 AM
Hello,

Level 58 Strong Bird

Thanks!

Pewpew, imma miss you :'(

But yeah guys you want this guy in your guild he's loyal active everything a player should be...

nazgulking
10-29-2011, 12:30 PM
If you are still searching for a guild to join, consider doing it in the Alliance of Alterra. No one will ever ask you to do anything to be part of it apart from just beign nice :)
And for the last point I don't see any problem :D

MoarPewPew
10-29-2011, 12:33 PM
Pewpew, imma miss you :'(

But yeah guys you want this guy in your guild he's loyal active everything a player should be...

Best complement ever given on the forums to me. TY!

MoarPewPew
10-30-2011, 10:52 AM
Found a guild. Thank You all your offers!

nazgulking
10-30-2011, 11:01 AM
Which is? :)

MoarPewPew
10-30-2011, 11:03 AM
Which is? :)

Joined COT, Thank you again all. It was a hard choice. I had to turn down such great guilds. WTB a lock.

nazgulking
10-30-2011, 11:26 AM
Good luck with your new guild, have fun with them :)

JaytB
10-30-2011, 12:02 PM
As said in game already, welcome to C.O.T.!! :banana:

Whirlzap
10-31-2011, 09:20 AM
You mean, welcome to Cranky Old Timers.

JaytB
10-31-2011, 09:25 AM
You mean, welcome to Cranky Old Timers.

Sssshh, you're not supposed to tell!

blox
10-31-2011, 09:40 AM