PDA

View Full Version : newbie to star legends "Ironhand"

Iron Hand
10-29-2011, 11:23 AM
Hi new to star legends only been on for a little more then a week.... seek me out if help needed level 26 commando. guild is brand new proud officer for "<Martyr Insurrection>" love game, interaction with other players and love to help if i can. see you around

Skeletonlord
10-29-2011, 11:29 AM
Hey welcome to star legends! You probably don't know me. I'm skeletonlord lvl 31 commando. I would love to help you out. If you want me to help add skeletonlord

BodMaster
10-29-2011, 05:59 PM
Welcome to the forums Iron Hand :D

Take a look around the Players guides section, and class specific great info and Build to consider :)

Here a link for an index of mostly all of the guides in one place,

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?30474-Star-Legends-Guides-Indexes-Helpsheets-amp-all-other-wonderful-stuff-in-one-place

CanonicalKoi
10-30-2011, 01:52 AM
Hey, Iron! We already met in Tech Issues, but here's an official welcome for you--WELCOME!!!!™ :D Sounds like you're already at-home in the game if you're 26 already, so enjoy the forums and take a look around, especially at the link Bod gave (he's a very wise man, is Bod).

Skeletonlord
10-30-2011, 04:49 AM
just to point out add me on skeletonlord

Olz
10-30-2011, 05:34 AM
WELCOME if you need any help in game add Olz.

ArtStar
11-01-2011, 06:05 AM
Welcome to my queendom, you may look around, just don't break things.
ha ha naimkiddin Ironhand welcome to Star Legends it's loads of fun.

: )

Iron Hand
11-02-2011, 11:14 AM
Hahh... I am commado tank.. sorry but i do cause damage sometimes hehe made lvl 29 whoop whoop... Joined a new guild great peeps very hlpful and active game and forum. Squadron of Legends. I will be building a group for it soon and working on signatures as well... I also love to write short stories so will be writing some for star legends in our group. Working on a pilot on now.. thnx and c you around.

Growwle
11-02-2011, 11:33 AM
Hi new to star legends only been on for a little more then a week.... seek me out if help needed level 26 commando. guild is brand new proud officer for "<Martyr Insurrection>" love game, interaction with other players and love to help if i can. see you around

Welcome, level 26 is not much of a newbie anymore.

Iron Hand
11-02-2011, 12:17 PM
Hehe ... New to these games but old hat to rpg games... Still have wizardry for 16 bit NES system... I am also advid player as it is one of my fav pastimes and hoobbies. Thnx for the welcome... :)

Iron Hand
11-05-2011, 02:13 AM
Whoop whoop made lvl 31 ... :) having fun now. Enjoying helping new players teaching how to play sl. It is fun to see ppl enjoy a good game when they learn what to do. Anyone reading this that is new to star legends and forum would like some help feel free to ask me ... If i do not know the answer i will find out as it would help me to. See you all around at the base.

Rodvik
11-05-2011, 03:25 AM
Welcome to Star Legends! Glad to see more people becoming part of the forum/game community everyday..=) If you need help or have any questions feel free to catch me in game under "Rodvik".

Rizyray
11-05-2011, 03:59 AM
I've seen you around.. Ad me.. "Tinkertanker" "Karmapolice" and "Rofltron"