PDA

View Full Version : Elusive four

Hechii
11-14-2017, 09:51 AM
I realized how heavy it is to complete this file, I'm not sure if it's an error in the search or if the degree of difficulty increases depending on a higher level, something I'm not sure about, and I tried to see to AMRA-ZU with a low level character and even so I do not include it ... In the search I came across a character that had more than 20 hours looking for AMRA-ZU and still did not see it. THIS IS A SEARCH FORGET BY THE ADMINISTRATORS? the explanation would be liked by many :) What do you think guys?

nightmaresmoke
11-14-2017, 10:29 AM
That's why it's called elusive.

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, and evil for evil"

Motherless_Child
11-14-2017, 12:37 PM
I realized how heavy it is to complete this file, I'm not sure if it's an error in the search or if the degree of difficulty increases depending on a higher level, something I'm not sure about, and I tried to see to AMRA-ZU with a low level character and even so I do not include it ... In the search I came across a character that had more than 20 hours looking for AMRA-ZU and still did not see it. THIS IS A SEARCH FORGET BY THE ADMINISTRATORS? the explanation would be liked by many :) What do you think guys?

It's a hard to come by them.....

It was easier in the earlier days when a huge percent of players were running those maps more regularly (sometimes you would accidentally bump into them occasionally) but, these days when those maps are hardly ran, it will likely take you a bit longer because you are actually trying to find them.

Gouiwaa9000
11-14-2017, 01:43 PM
They should seriously bring back the old double elusive four chances event . Ever since the last one ( thats when i got mine ) i only saw skratch a couple times and that was because kt3 farming was a thing . If i remember correctky Amra-zu and argex took me littelary days to find , and it seems like the spawn rates went way down .

Lojack
11-14-2017, 02:23 PM
"it seems like the spawn rates went way down"

Nah, we've never touched those for the four. They're elusive enough.

Hechii
11-14-2017, 02:37 PM

Thanks for answering LOJACK, it seems that I will have to continue with my heavy search : 'D

Rehired
11-14-2017, 03:31 PM

Woah, I don't think we've met. My name's Rehired. Tell me a bit about yourself.

Thewolfbull
11-14-2017, 04:35 PM
It took me 3 months to find all

jeteric14
11-15-2017, 04:42 AM
Giving reward to guildmates who ever find it [elusive 4]
I got elusive 4 aps just for 4 hours

PatD
11-16-2017, 08:33 AM
After 21 months of playing AL, i finally got Amra-Zu this morning!! :D
Want to call my guildmates but before i could dismiss it, my heroic magma kill him! lol

was searching for him since 2-3 months, was doing only a couple of run everyday

konafez
11-16-2017, 12:39 PM
They should seriously bring back the old double elusive four chances event . Ever since the last one ( thats when i got mine ) i only saw skratch a couple times and that was because kt3 farming was a thing . If i remember correctky Amra-zu and argex took me littelary days to find , and it seems like the spawn rates went way down .

i agree..thats how i got mine

skratch was easy to find down in wt4 but since they nerfed that area i havent tried to find him there