PDA

View Full Version : What are the OPERATIVE combos!!!!!!

Tapi Luiz
10-29-2011, 11:53 AM
Does anyone know. because I done a combo and I couldn't remember how I did it!

Silentarrow
10-29-2011, 12:01 PM
Only the mando has a combo at the moment. The last skill we unlock will probably be the one that triggers a combo!

Slant
10-29-2011, 02:35 PM
you mean self combos? or combos with other classes? when u do combos, there is text that shows up lurch and psychic lash are the combo, just keep these skills at one and hope that the commando or engie casts the class combo not everyone will have it speced, its Ripper on lurch and backlash on psychic lash, donno what the other class casts, of the two backlash is far far more likely to occor

Corpser
10-30-2011, 06:52 AM
there once was a self combo that wasnt supposed to be available it was ripper or something it ended up being removed.

Promystix
11-17-2011, 06:03 PM
I do combos all the time, and I am an operative too. I don't exactly know which skills trigger the combos, but it always seems to end with using the Lurch skill.

Silentarrow
11-17-2011, 06:05 PM
I do combos all the time, and I am an operative too. I don't exactly know which skills trigger the combos, but it always seems to end with using the Lurch skill.

Mando's skill+Lurch= Ripper combo

Promystix
11-17-2011, 06:50 PM
i also seem to remeber dealing the "back-breaker" combo, but again, i dont know the skills involved

Silentarrow
11-17-2011, 06:51 PM
i also seem to remeber dealing the "back-breaker" combo, but again, i dont know the skills involved

That was the mando in your group doing that combo.