PDA

View Full Version : A new Christmas Item!

Buchmeister
11-16-2017, 09:59 AM
So I know at this point I'm being a massive hypocrite by posting this because I've already said that I want new weapons, not reskins.

But since we're already taking assets from Star Legends, I figured why not take quite possibly the most useful gun in the game?

BEHOLD, THE CHESTNUT ROASTER

With the power of one thousand hearths, it burns your enemies to a crisp Christmas cookie!
(Yes it also has the fire AoE proc, if Cinco considers adding this I sincerely hope he also puts in the AoE)

Shonex
11-16-2017, 11:22 AM
A napalm from SL, fits in with the Ok'Tal theme as well. It's a yes from me. Hope he likes the idea, shouldn't be that hard to implement :)

Superswice
11-16-2017, 01:00 PM
I agree with this and yes this shouldn't be hard to implement 🙃

Xyzther
11-16-2017, 01:36 PM
Not gonna lie that thing kinda looks like a flamethrower. Imagine if you were autoattacking something it just spewed a stream of fire at the opponent, that would look so cool!

Buchmeister
11-16-2017, 02:36 PM
Not gonna lie that thing kinda looks like a flamethrower. Imagine if you were autoattacking something it just spewed a stream of fire at the opponent, that would look so cool!

It is literally a flamethrower, the fire AoE that it has in Star Legends occasionally lights your target AND adjacent targets on fire! :D

Kurvy
11-16-2017, 03:39 PM
Chill with the op guns for a sec, we dont need an aoe gun in pvp.

Buchmeister
11-16-2017, 03:42 PM
Chill with the op guns for a sec, we dont need an aoe gun in pvp.

Cinco could just pull a dragonet on this, where the aoe doesn't work in pvp.

EDIT: The gun isn't constant AoE, it's an occasional proc.

Badasspumpkin
11-16-2017, 03:46 PM
It's a yes from me too, we need a little more variety in the game and something like that could spike interest right before plat sales boosting money spent and amount of players with a simple session of coding, and around 2 minutes of updates!

Kurvy
11-16-2017, 04:03 PM
Cinco could just pull a dragonet on this, where the aoe doesn't work in pvp.

EDIT: The gun isn't constant AoE, it's an occasional proc.

If there was a proc then the gun itself should be nerfed

Buchmeister
11-16-2017, 05:03 PM
If there was a proc then the gun itself should be nerfed

So you're suggesting a gun design that hasn't even been put in the game should get a nerf?

Excellent idea.

Kurvy
11-16-2017, 07:53 PM
So you're suggesting a gun design that hasn't even been put in the game should get a nerf?

Excellent idea.
In pvp yes, no gun should be op and have a proc in pvp

iDarkviper
11-17-2017, 04:55 AM
In pvp yes, no gun should be op and have a proc in pvp

Ewt tho

11 chars

Kurvy
11-17-2017, 02:19 PM
Ewt tho

11 chars
Said gun bub

iDarkviper
11-17-2017, 04:01 PM
Said gun bub

Implying ewt isn’t some kind of magical tiki gun

3pc
11-17-2017, 08:47 PM
I was also thinking of a red starry with the inside stars being green that was pretty cool in my head

Kurvy
11-18-2017, 12:43 AM
I was also thinking of a red starry with the inside stars being green that was pretty cool in my head

I like this idea for xmas, or white and green. I have been thinking and it would be cool to add a starry hood to the game, farmeable in elite dragon just like the starry garb and the same colors as the garbs to match them

Areuslyon
11-19-2017, 11:58 PM
So I know at this point I'm being a massive hypocrite by posting this because I've already said that I want new weapons, not reskins.

But since we're already taking assets from Star Legends, I figured why not take quite possibly the most useful gun in the game?

With the power of one thousand hearths, it burns your enemies to a crisp Christmas cookie!
(Yes it also has the fire AoE proc, if Cinco considers adding this I sincerely hope he also puts in the AoE)I think this is not bad at all

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Rescind
11-22-2017, 04:26 PM
I want moar twink items that are viable as toy and paw substitutes. Although this will strike up much controversy from those who have such items

Zuxer
12-08-2017, 07:22 AM

(Yes it also has the fire AoE proc, if Cinco considers adding this I sincerely hope he also puts in the AoE)Making sense [emoji106]

Sent from my HUAWEI Y336-U02 using Tapatalk