PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question...

Redjellydonut
11-17-2017, 12:56 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171117/c42b67bd84f3ea08b49e09aef5b88577.jpg

Has anyone here ever been banned forever fo no reason?

I rarely play this game now since school and work got me all busy :) when i do play i only chat with friends or check auction to see how prices change.

That’s basically it. I dont pvp anymore since Twinking was killed last year.....

I think i got about 42k plat purchase history and have event lb banners... i dont change the way i play, never scammed a single player as a matter of fact iv bought stuff for friends in need...

Have you guys gotten out of this situation and what was the reason they banned you?

RIP

Ign: The, Bestsoda, Smallsoda, Largesoda, ivcky, Potatohub

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iplo
11-17-2017, 02:16 AM
There’s usually some reason behind the banning. Contact the support.

Zeridor
11-17-2017, 03:18 AM
I was banned for nothing too same thing as you got and I contacted sts and after 10 working days they said I am unbanned just mistake. All you can do is contact sts support and be patient I hope you get unbanned old good players are disappearing. GL.

Justg
11-17-2017, 10:53 AM
People never get banned for "nothing", but almost everyone proclaims their innocence. If anyone ever thinks there were unfairly banned, please contact support and we will look into it in more detail.

In this case, you were banned for trying to sell the name "The", but I imagine you knew that.