PDA

View Full Version : The Ambassadors of Blackstar!

Mastercon
10-29-2011, 05:40 PM
Hey guys! This thread is directed towards all the great ambassaodrs of Alterra and Moderator7!
So, I was thinking, you know all those helpful players that don't play PL as much as they do SL? They may not be interested in PL, (trust me, i still love it, so don't get ideas i don't :D), and they still would like to be an ambassador but in SL! You guys fool around with this idea. Just decided tk bring it up!

-Mastercon

BodMaster
10-29-2011, 05:51 PM
When in the chat meeting with Mod7 he said if his Ambassador program was a success in PL then it would more than likely be continued in SL :)

Would be good to know though.

Sassinya
10-29-2011, 06:04 PM
I have an alt, also named Helpinya, in a guild in SL that is doing something very similar to the Ambassador program. The guild is called Pay It Forward, check it out. It's a great way to help in SL as well :-)

Matutd
10-29-2011, 06:56 PM
I have an alt, also named Helpinya, in a guild in SL that is doing something very similar to the Ambassador program. The guild is called Pay It Forward, check it out. It's a great way to help in SL as well :-)
Cool :) I'm in that guild as well haha :D

Lowlyspy
10-29-2011, 07:18 PM
I have a feeling Pay it Forward has the ambassadoring covered on SL, we probly dont really need an ambassador program in SL thanks to them.

Garvhoz
10-29-2011, 07:29 PM
I think I would be a great ambassador of blackstar

Fac3bon3s
10-29-2011, 10:49 PM
As much as I think PiF is doing good for SL. It would be nice to see some others get recognition for the good they do in game and here on the forums. IE Bodmaster for one and maybe a few others. I suppose the amount some one plays would be a factor also. No point in being an ambassador if your only online an hour or so a day. You can count me out for that program as I only have a few hours a day to play. But it would be nice to see more good being done in game. I see way to many in game with bad attitude's and they tend to attract followers.

starsavior
10-30-2011, 01:29 AM
I only see one PIF member on at a time so we could use some ambassadors here.

BodMaster
10-30-2011, 07:29 AM
I have a feeling Pay it Forward has the ambassadoring covered on SL, we probly dont really need an ambassador program in SL thanks to them.

As much as I think PiF is doing good for SL. It would be nice to see some others get recognition for the good they do in game and here on the forums. IE Bodmaster for one and maybe a few others. I suppose the amount some one plays would be a factor also. No point in being an ambassador if your only online an hour or so a day. You can count me out for that program as I only have a few hours a day to play. But it would be nice to see more good being done in game. I see way to many in game with bad attitude's and they tend to attract followers.

I only see one PIF member on at a time so we could use some ambassadors here.

Thanks guys! We are all trying to do our bit. Though as PiF is not official we also get some abuse and some rude comments from the higher level players or making the program/guild to be a joke. We are pretty thick skinned luckily so this isn't a problem and when we explain things to the new players, the higher levels realise how much knowledge we have re. SL or STS in general and start to applaud us.

With official status this would help with recognition of program/guild but also giving others a chance at this as well.

Just by checking out the PiF guild thread there are numerous posts of all the help given and the generosity shown by other members of the public that support the program/guild.

Another as there is only a few members in PiF that are in total different time zones it is harder to keep B* covered at all times we are expanding at the moment due to seeing how many people were made AoA and how big of a job this is.

Ebalere and team are doing a great job! Keep it up guys! :applause:

Matutd
10-30-2011, 07:32 AM
Though as PiF is not official we also get some abuse and some rude comments from the higher level players or making the program/guild to be a joke.
Tell me about it -.-

Silentarrow
10-30-2011, 08:11 AM
I only see one PIF member on at a time so we could use some ambassadors

We try to get on, but because of the new update and all we just haven't had the time to get on.

BodMaster
10-30-2011, 08:41 AM
We try to get on, but because of the new update and all we just haven't had the time to get on.

Kinda true, though alot of the members still get on when they are resting inbetween leveling. The reason for this is the time zone issue I mentioned above and that we are not a huge (and not trying to be) guild. The recruitment process needs to filter members that only want the name not for benefit of the community or just having a helpful nature.

When Mt. Fang is released im sure AoA will be a little less active due to levelling etc. its quite inevitable.

Grankledude
10-30-2011, 08:55 AM

Kinda true, though alot of the members still get on when they are resting inbetween leveling. The reason for this is the time zone issue I mentioned above and that we are not a huge (and not trying to be) guild. The recruitment process needs to filter members that only want the name not for benefit of the community or just having a helpful nature.

When Mt. Fang is released im sure AoA will be a little less active due to levelling etc. its quite inevitable. excepting for... Me.... My main is lvl 25 lol.

Skeletonlord
10-30-2011, 09:09 AM
[QUOTE=BodMaster;465676]When in the chat meeting with Mod7 he said if his Ambassador program was a success in PL then it would more than likely be continued in SL :)

Ambassadors Of Blackstar!

Samhayne
11-03-2011, 03:23 PM
[QUOTE=BodMaster;465676]When in the chat meeting with Mod7 he said if his Ambassador program was a success in PL then it would more than likely be continued in SL :)

Ambassadors Of Blackstar!

Yup, we want to iron out the program for Pocket Legends and then we'll expand it to the other games.

octavos
11-03-2011, 03:27 PM
[QUOTE=skeletonlord;466197]

Yup, we want to iron out the program for Pocket Legends and then we'll expand it to the other games.

Ill defiantly apply :D helping is my middle name :p

BodMaster
11-03-2011, 03:46 PM

Thanks for the heads up Sam :)

Just look at it as how SL has been added to Chrome, though not PL yet.

Not because they 'cant' but because they want to sort out all the bugs and such rather than releasing it and players disappointed that it doesn't run as smooth as it would on their phone etc.

In the end ensuring we get the best experience out of the progam/game :)

Mastercon
11-03-2011, 05:15 PM
Cool guys! Thanks for the feedback! And feel free to add more! :D