PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends Ends The Year With A Pvp Tournament

Superswice
11-19-2017, 01:10 AM
As the title says! Pocket Legends should end the year with a fun PvP tournament! Because what's more fun than having fun! So in regards of other players I would like to call out the 4 Founding Fathers of Spacetime to implement this suggestion. Additionally, it should be a level 5 PvP tournament since we didn't had the chance to have that kind of PvP tournament level before. Moreover, this would be a nice opportunity to create/experiment new things.

Burningdex
11-19-2017, 01:21 AM
Level 5 pvp was fun.. not sure what it would be like with the new rings, this would be a fun way to end the year, but i doubt it would be dev hosted.

iDarkviper
11-19-2017, 02:03 AM
Did we ever have a l56 tourney?

Dolloway
11-19-2017, 04:41 AM
I pmed Cinco about a month or two ago and asked if he was willing to grant PvP shields to winners if I was to host a tournament and he said yes.

I haven't gotten around to hosting a tournament because I've busy and I haven't played the game really since the last hosted tournament. While level 5 pvp does sound like a unique idea and could be quite fun, it doesn't seem like a popular pvp level compared to others. Perhaps I'll host a tournament if enough people are interested, whatever level the community decides.

Burningdex
11-19-2017, 03:44 PM
I pmed Cinco about a month or two ago and asked if he was willing to grant PvP shields to winners if I was to host a tournament and he said yes.

I haven't gotten around to hosting a tournament because I've busy and I haven't played the game really since the last hosted tournament. While level 5 pvp does sound like a unique idea and could be quite fun, it doesn't seem like a popular pvp level compared to others. Perhaps I'll host a tournament if enough people are interested, whatever level the community decides.

Level 50? would endgame be completely out of the question?

Kurvy
11-19-2017, 03:46 PM
Level 50? would endgame be completely out of the question?

Id play a L50 tourney

Buchmeister
11-19-2017, 03:53 PM
Yes, after the many hours people have spent grinding to 100, let's end off the year with a bang and completely disregard all of that :)

Suentous PO
11-19-2017, 04:35 PM
As the title says! Pocket Legends should end the year with a fun PvP tournament! Because what's more fun than having fun! So in regards of other players I would like to call out the 4 Founding Fathers of Spacetime to implement this suggestion. Additionally, it should be a level 5 PvP tournament since we didn't had the chance to have that kind of PvP tournament level before. Moreover, this would be a nice opportunity to create/experiment new things.

correction; founding 5 devs

Yes, after the many hours people have spent grinding to 100, let's end off the year with a bang and completely disregard all of that :)

wouldnt the alternative be a rhino winning with a plat bought gun by using auto?

Arvoh
11-19-2017, 06:01 PM
A tourney would be nice, L100 is garbage right now with the guns and speed ring. I’d prefer a different level.

Buchmeister
11-19-2017, 06:23 PM
wouldnt the alternative be a rhino winning with a plat bought gun by using auto?

Ever hear of a Bird/Bear/Mage only tournament?

Suentous PO
11-19-2017, 07:32 PM
Ever hear of a Bird/Bear/Mage only tournament?

So folks "many hours spent grinding to 100" on their rhino- they're out?

Point was just that sometimes a Twink level is more generally thought of as balanced, and you might get more players

slamm3dsoc13ty
11-19-2017, 08:29 PM
Suen is right. Endgame tourney was before the dodge nerf that actually made it possible for a mage to kill a rhino. Even still twinking would a better area to have a tourney at considering all people use now is an OP auto weapon in endgame.

Buchmeister
11-19-2017, 10:15 PM

Point was just that sometimes a Twink level is more generally thought of as balanced, and you might get more players

Name me someone other than Drae who has made a L100 rhino NOT for the pvp meta.
And banning op characters/items is fairly common in tournaments, regardless of effort put in.

Coolaid90
11-19-2017, 10:50 PM
No 3 pc ring either if we doing it for low levels. Only regular rings for pure skill :)

iDarkviper
11-20-2017, 04:54 AM
#CincoMakeThisHappenPls
(Please)

Melikebear
11-20-2017, 06:56 AM
Id play a L50 tourneyI love level 50, hope this happens

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using Tapatalk

Cqrd
11-20-2017, 11:10 AM

There is no reason for rhino to be out, They are not good in ffa anyways but it doesn't mean tourney host can't exclude 2h pure stat weapons and mimi 25% speed ring from the tourney. In every twink lvl i've played there is always one dominate class. In 100 rhino is the dominate one but it is not so good in ffa if people do use in a tourney. Would love to see 2h users in a fair tourney and see how far they get lol no names but alot probably know who i am talking about.

Kurvy
11-22-2017, 08:21 AM
L50 thankssss

Congeniality
11-26-2017, 10:00 AM
There is no reason for rhino to be out, They are not good in ffa anyways but it doesn't mean tourney host can't exclude 2h pure stat weapons and mimi 25% speed ring from the tourney. In every twink lvl i've played there is always one dominate class. In 100 rhino is the dominate one but it is not so good in ffa if people do use in a tourney. Would love to see 2h users in a fair tourney and see how far they get lol no names but alot probably know who i am talking about.

If rhino is allowed, the 2h stat weapons will definitely be banned because a tournament is supposed to be fun, not anti-fun :)!

Xyzther
11-26-2017, 10:52 AM
How about we make it at skill based as possible: level one tournament, no gear allowed